Gordmans is a retailer clothing store that was founded in the early 1900s. Stores are laid out in an easy, friendly format and welcome customers with features such as seating areas and activities for children. There are now ninety stores in almost twenty different states. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere energetic. The company started in the Midwest (Omaha, to be exact) and continues to be located predominantly in the middle of the country. Clothing and accessories are available for men, women, and children. The merchandise offers a superior value by giving customers great quality at a reasonable price.
Submitting An Application:
Have you ever thought about working at Gordmans? Whether you are interested in a retail career, a job with corporate, or something else, you can find a place to fit in with this company! Especially if you are interested in fashion or customer service, you will enjoy working in a clothing retail environment.
- To start, go to this site, At the bottom of the screen is a black rectangle with a number of links, including one that says CAREERS. Click on this link.
- You will see a page that lists instructions for how you may proceed. If you are a college student you can click on the button that says COLLEGE STUDENTS to view about opportunities unique to those currently seeking higher education. If not, click APPLY ONLINE.
- You will be taken to the career version of the website where you can click on “Search Openings” to continue.
- Search by keyword, location, department, division, or for openings posted within a certain date range.
- A list of available jobs will pop up that list information including the job title, location, division, and the date the posting was updated. Click on any of the listings to view position details.
- Read over the responsibilities and requirements and if you think it is a good fit, click on the button to apply to the job. You can also save the posting and apply later. Follow the on screen instructions from this point to submit the application for review.
- Once you create a profile, you can create a search agent that notifies you when new jobs are posted that meet your criteria. You can also submit a general application by adding the information to your online profile.
The requirements for each position vary, and this includes the age you need to be in order to be considered. If you are planning on applying as a minor, make sure that you can provide legal proof of your ability to work in your state. Feel free to call and ask to speak with a manager if you have questions or need clarification.
Store Hours Of Operation:
Most stores are open from 9 AM to 9:30 PM, seven days a week. Some days, such as holidays, may pose exceptions. You can use the online store locator to look up a store near you and double check the schedule. You can also find individual phone numbers where you can call to find out about hours or ask other questions.
You will be notified and called in to speak with a manager if your credentials are a good match for the position or positions to which you applied.
Official Site: www.gordmans.com
Store Locator: www.gordmans.com/AboutUs/Locations/Index.htm
Apply Now: www.gordmans.com/Careers