This clothing, apparel, and accessories company has grown incredibly since its start up and now operates around 2,800 stores, including some partnerships for franchising. The company owns a few different names and also produces for several brands. They are in markets worldwide, on the continents Asia, Europe, the Middle East, the northern part of Africa, and North and South America. They also own online e-commerce sites and sell their goods and merchandise through those avenues as well. They are the most popular in Germany, with the US coming in second. The first store was opened in the late 1940s in Sweden and has grown tremendously. The store focuses on producing and selling highly fashionable but affordable clothing and keeping up to date on market trends.
Applying For A Job:
Do you love fashion? Do you enjoy working in the retail industry? Do you want to start an exciting career in the clothing retail business? Do you want to learn more about retail management? Are you looking for a new employment opportunity? Whatever your reason, there are prospects for you with this company. click on following reference link to apply online
The Job Search:
- Of course you first have to choose your country. There are so many markets available, you have to make sure you are looking in the right place! Do you want to work:
- In a store?
- For the online business?
- At the corporate office?
- In the logistics department?
- As a customer service representative?
- With accounting and finance?
- These are just some of the opportunities you have. Click on available jobs and filter your search criteria based on keyword, category, area, and job type (full or part time).
- The jobs that the search engine chooses as a good match will appear and you can select any option from the list and apply through the website.
- Applying online is convenient and easy you have to login into your account or create e-profile and then upload you resume to tell them about your abilities.
- You have to do is wait for someone to call you! Once you get started you can get your schedule, go through training, and get started on your next career!
Hours For Working:
Store hours will vary slightly based on location and will be restricted for certain holidays. An example of store hours would be: Monday through Thursday 9 AM to 10 PM, Friday and Saturday 9 AM to 11 PM, and Sunday 10 AM to 9 PM.
Most positions require a high school diploma or equivalent, which would mean you would most likely have to be 17 or 18 to qualify. Speak with an representative if you are unsure.
Benefits And Bonuses:
- Employee Discounts!
- Programs for Incentive
- Training Options
- Opportunities for Development
- Medical coverage that includes dental and vision insurance, FSA’s, and wellness courses
- Paid leave such as for holidays or being sick
- 401K, Stock Options, Additional types of insurance
You can’t beat working at this workplace! Come join them for a once in a lifetime opportunity that will benefit both you and the company – get started to day to start your next big career move.