This sandwich shop had humble beginnings and has since grown into a gigantic sandwich empire. The company was started by a 19 year old boy who had a dream of creating the perfect sandwich. He worked hard to create the best recipe for bread out there and started serving his menu items in a small storefront location with rented equipment. People fell in love with his delicious food and great, low prices. What used to be a tiny little shop with a meager income grew into a conglomerate in the sandwich world. Today the company has over 1500 locations with some of the fastest delivery people around! People can to a shop almost anywhere or order in, making it easy and convenient to get great taste hoagies whenever you want!
Locations may vary based on the store. For the best and see hours at the exact store you are interested in visit the link mentioned below. Schedules tend to be 10 AM to 7 PM Monday to Friday, 11 AM to 7 PM on Saturday, and closed on Sunday.
Applying For Work:
Click on COMPANY and then JOBS from the main site website, or go to relevant link. From there:
- Type in your location information and select a job type, or choose to return opportunities of all types. Examples of job categories include:
- Area manager
- Delivery driver
- Systems and building engineer
- Once you have filtered your search, the results will come up on the next page. Click on any of the job titles that appear for more information. Make sure you read the requirements and verify that you can meet all of the qualifications.
- If you are ready to apply, email the address that shows up when you click the title. This will be the contact for the person in charge of that department. Email them your resume, credentials, and/or cover letter.
- Give them time to review your information. If there is a good fit with you and a job posting, they will be in touch. You may have to complete an interview or two before you are officially hired.
Once you get started, have fun! You will be immersed in a fast-paced and friendly environment that encourages both fun and hard work.
Different positions come with a variety of requirements, one of which might be an age minimum. It will not hire younger than 14 years of age, and certain jobs might necessitate that you be even older. Ask a manager if you have questions.
Benefits, Perks, And Compensation:
Of course you will be compensated for your work with the restaurant chain! At the very least you will receive some combination of compensation based on hourly wages, salary, and/or tips. You will also get amazing discounts on the best subs and most amazing ingredients around! Higher positions, such as those with the corporate office and in management, might offer additional perks, such as paid time off or savings plans. Contact your supervisor to find out exactly what is offered with your position. The great news is that this company encourages internal hiring and promotes advancement. If you work hard and prove your loyalty you could be rewarded with higher pay rates and increased benefits packages as time goes on.