Lane Bryant is a leading retailer for women’s plus size clothing and accessories. Clothing items include tops, sweaters, dresses, pants, denim, active wear, swimwear, and lingerie. The focus is on fashion over size. The stores also sell the brand Cacique, which is the line of lingerie, intimates, and sleep wear that the company offers. Both brands are owned by the Ascena Retail Group. The store was first started in the early 1900s when the founder started selling maternity fashion designs. There are over 800 locations in almost every state within the United States, with the exception of Alaska, Hawaii, Montana, and Wyoming. People can also take advantage of the online ecommerce site to place orders.
Submitting An Application:
Have you ever thought about working in fashion or retail? By working with this company you could place yourself in both industries. Jobs are available at every level, from being a part time associate to working at the corporate office. The company is always looking for energetic, motivated individuals to join the team.
- To apply, go to link below for official site. At the bottom of the screen you will see a link entitled “Careers.” Click this.
- On the home page of the careers site you can read about some of the benefits and perks that come with working for this company. Click on the purple button that says “Search and Apply for Positions.”
- You have a few options from here. You can search all openings to see what is available that matches your interests and credentials, or you can simply submit your resume and CV. The latter option allows you to throw your name in for consideration without tying your resume to any specific job.
- In order to submit your resume you will need to create an account. Click the link to create a log in username and password by following the onscreen instructions.
- If you choose to search for openings, enter a variety of search criteria including location type, city, state, country, title, keyword, and proximity, or enter in some text or your resume to get matched with a position based on your experience.
- When you hit “Search,” the results will appear listed by their title, along with requisition type, reporting location, city, state, and zip code. Click on any of the titles that seem interesting to you to view more information.
- Look over the duties, responsibilities, and requirements, and if you think it is a good match, click “Submit Candidate Profile.” In order to continue from this point you will have to create an account. Click the link to create a log in and follow the onscreen instructions to finalize your account and submit your application for review.
Someone will get in touch with you if they find that you are a good candidate for the position. You may have to participate in one or more interviews before you are officially offered a job. Good luck!
In most cases you need to be at least 18 or older to apply, and usually you will be required to have experience in your field, which may mean you need to be considerably older than 18. However if you are planning to apply for an entry level or part time position and are a minor, make sure that you can provide proof of your legal ability to work in the United States.
Hours vary from location to location. Use the online store finder to search for stores in your vicinity and see specific opening and closing times for individual locations.
Official Site: www.lanebryant.com
Store Locator: www.lanebryant.com/custserv/custserv.jsp?id=32