This steakhouse has been around for over 30 years and was founded in Atlanta, Georgia by a man who had great ideas for steak but not a whole lot of customers to test them. When a blizzard hit the area guests ended up in the restaurant seeking shelter, and the rest is history. The word about the delicious steaks spread from ear to ear and before long the name Longhorn was associated with great steak and wonderful hospitality. You can come for more than just beef, too – chicken, seafood, and other entrée dishes line the menu. Today there are almost 450 locations throughout the United States providing diners with an unforgettable experience every time.
How To Get Employment?
- To submit an application for a job with this restaurant group, go to Main Site and click on employment, or go straight to the page by the below link.
- On these pages you can read about management opportunities as well as jobs for team members. Read over this information and decide where you belong. Click on APPLY NOW on the appropriate page.
- Click on the search link to input some criteria and find a good employment opportunity for you. You can filter searches based on job type, distance, and location.
- By searching you can see all results, listed with the job title, location, address information and job ID all provided for you. Select an option that sounds appealing.
- After reading the description, if everything sounds like it meets your interest and skill level, hit “Apply to Job.”
- To continue you will have to create a username and password with the site. This will allow you to fill out and then submit an application for consideration.
Someone will get in touch with you when an opportunity arises. Be patient! Even if you don’t get a call right away it does not mean your qualifications are not being considered.
Hours Of Operation:
Sunday to Thursday: 11 AM to 10 PM
Friday and Saturday: 11 AM to 11 PM
*There may be variables for holidays or at certain locations.
Minimum age requirements vary based on position. Contact a representative or manager for more details.
Get ready for an exciting and dynamic career in the food service and restaurant industry! It is glad to have you! It will be easy to show enthusiasm and dedication to a job that is as fun and stimulating as a job with this restaurant group!
By working with this steakhouse company you can receive a large number of benefits in addition to your regular compensation. You may be eligible for some or all of the following:
- Medical coverage that includes dental and vision plans
- Additional types of insurance
- Paid time off for vacations, holidays, and sick days
- 401K and stock options
- Regular bonuses
- Discounts on food
- Assistance programs
- Additional resources
If you have any questions about what you will be offered, feel free to contact your manager or supervisor!
- Official Site: www.longhornsteakhouse.com/
- Apply Here: www.longhornsteakhouse.com/employment/default.asp