This chain of department store has been around since the 1800s offering stylish and trendy options to shoppers. They have been pioneers in multiple venues, from being the first to install an elevator to adding innovation to the field with a female president. They have a flagship store in 5th Avenue that since its incipience has been contributing to the fashion scene in New York City and influencing trendsetters everywhere. Shoppers can visit any one of the locations throughout the United States and find the best in apparel, accessories, and other clothing items at both high quality and value, and style. People can even take advantage of personal shopping options to help them will all their purchasing needs.
Applying For Work:
This company is at the forefront of fashion merchandising, and if you have a passion for the industry and are willing to work hard you can be happy and satisfied with your career at the company.
- To start, go to homepage and navigate to the career page. Hit SEARCH AND APPLY to start browsing for available positions.
- Conduct a search based on applicable keywords, your location, and potential job categories. Make your selections based on a potential career path you have in mind.
- When the list appears, positions will be posted with the job title, location, and other employment information. Click on any of the titles to learn more.
- Read over the details, summary, and requirements carefully to decide if this is a good option for you. If so, click on the link to apply. You also have the option to send the posting to a friend if you think it would be a better fit for someone else.
- In order to submit an application you will need to create an account with the website. By doing this you can continue the process and send in all your credentials and qualifications for consideration.
- When you are done, relax! Someone will call you when an opportunity becomes available. Using the online application program is easy and will allow someone to contact you when needed.
For most positions you must be at least 18 years old to apply. Speak with a manager or other knowledgeable representative if you have questions.
Monday to Thursday 10 AM to 9:30 PM, Saturday 10 AM to 10 PM, and Sunday 11 AM to 7 PM. Schedules may vary based on location and whether the store is free-standing or in a mall. There may also be restrictions or closures on holidays.
Compensation And Other Benefits:
Compensation and benefits will be commensurate to your position within the company. This can mean that you receive anything from competitive compensation and flexible scheduling to comprehensive medical coverage and savings plans. Of course you will always be given the reward of store discounts on merchandise! Most importantly you will be encouraged to learn all the tricks of the trade and educate yourself on the industry. If you train well then you can be promoted to higher positions that offer not only increased responsibility, but increased benefits!