This restaurant has taken over two decades of cooking experience to bring customers delicious Italian cooking. The menu offers an array of pastas, salads, bread and wine, set in an atmosphere with music and opera singers. It is a blend of contemporary and modern offerings combined with a classic, traditional foundation. Today diners can find one of the restaurants at a multitude of locations all over the country. The environment is inviting and comfortable, while the staff is friendly and helpful.
To find out specific information about a store near you, go to link mentioned below. Here you can type in your zip code and find addresses, menu details, and contact information for stores in your area. You can call the restaurant and find out the hours when they open and close for the day and the week to come.
Applying To Work At The Company:
It is a fun and exciting place to be employed and can take you on numerous pathways in your career. To get started, look up the company at main site and learn about the business and products. If you are ready to submit an application, follow this step-by-step guide.
- Go to given link. There are positions available as an hourly team member, in management, or at the corporate support center. To continue, click “Apply Here!”
- You can browse open jobs by choosing from the list that appears. Or, you can select to search by keywords, location, and category.
- Select a position and read over the description, benefits, and requirements. If you think it is a good fit, click to apply online.
- To continue you will need to create an account with a username and password. In doing so you will be able to save your work and submit all your qualifications for consideration.
- When you are done, wait for someone to call you. They will contact you when a matching position becomes available. Even if you don’t hear anything right away, be patient! It takes some time to process all the applications they receive.
You should be 18 or older to apply for a position with this company. If you have questions, speak with a manager.
You will receive all sorts of perks and compensation for working at this restaurant. They will vary slightly from position to position, but could include any of the following:
- Comprehensive health insurance
- 401k options
- Paid time off
- Flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- Assistance programs
- Legal assistance
- Competitive wages
- Opportunity for advancement
This last point is the most important – regardless of where you start and at what level your compensation begins, you will be encouraged to grow, learn, and be trained in the art of management so that you can receive promotions. If you dedicate yourself to the job and learn all that you can about the industry you could make a worthwhile and satisfying career out of your time there. Good luck!