Panera bread was started in 1981 and has only grown from there. It was started in St. Louis under the name St. Louis Bread Co. and has expanded to include stores across the United States. There are 1,652 stores, including one opened recently in Canada. It is a bakery and restaurant that focuses on bread but also serves customer a variety of café style treats. You can go to the restaurant for bakery items such as cookies, breads, pies, and cakes, you can order breakfast food like quiches and oatmeal, or you can choose from a variety of lunch items, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, and pastas. True to café style it also offers coffee and tea, and more recently, smoothies. Part of the focus is on customer service and customer loyalty, ensuring that every diner is happy and satisfied with the treatment they receive and looks forward to returning again.
If you have been happy as a guest at this site, you might also enjoy working for the company! Management is always looking for spirited, energetic people who have a passion for serving others and would like to see a place from them in the restaurant industry.
How To Apply?
- Go to official site to learn more about the company. From there you can click on the CAREER OPPORTUNITIES link or go directly to link declared below. There are multiple positions available, so search for what best fits you.
- Job Opportunities include:
- Bakery-Café Management
- Support Center and Corporate Jobs
- Baker, Caterer, and/or Driver
- Shift Supervisor
- Manufacturing Facilities
- When you go to search for opportunities, putting in your zip code will help frame the search in light of your current location. That way you won’t be offered a job hundreds of miles from where you live!
- For online apply you have to select the job for that you think that it is suitable for me and then login into your account to put resume to apply for the job.
Searching For A Job:
You will have to select which stores you are interested in from the search. Then you can see all the positions available to you. Make a selection based on the best fit for you. Ask yourself:
- What am I interested in?
- What do I have the skills and education to do?
- Do I want to work full or part time?
- Do I have any limitations in my schedule?
- How far am I willing to travel?
- Knowing the answers to these questions will help you to understand exactly where you should be placed within the Company.
- Once you have found a suitable job, click the link and you can submit an application online. The instructions will guide you through the steps for filling out all the appropriate information.
- After your details are submitted, simply wait for someone to get in touch with you.
Whether you are looking to stay in the bread business for the rest of your life or need to gain some work experience and are not sure where to start, it can help. Come armed with a smile and unlimited enthusiasm and you can go far. You will be offered compensation, benefits, and discounts that will only grow as you stay with the company. You can be offered raises for your company loyalty and dedication.
Hours vary based on location and day. Inquire at your nearest store to find out more about your possible schedule and when you will need to be available to work.
You need to meet the legal age requirements in your state to qualify to work here. Under a certain age your hours may be limited.
- Official Site: www.panera.com
- Apply Here: www.panerabread.com/about/careers/?ref=/about/company/index.php