The mission of this chain of department stores is to be a leading retailer that provides customers with the products they want at the right value while offering superior service with the friendly atmosphere of a neighborhood store. The parent company of Peebles owns several other brand names and departments stores as well. The headquarters of this corporation is located in Texas and there are main centers of distribution both in Texas and Virginia. There are eight hundred stores all across America in a majority of the states. People can shop of the merchandise almost anywhere, but can also check out the e-commerce online store for all of their goods and products as well.
Working For The Company:
Whatever your reason is, you can find a job with this company that fits your needs, interests, and talents. There are a number of opportunities, but you won’t know if you don’t look!
When you are ready, click on the button to conduct a career search, or visit the link mentioned below.
- From here you will have to make a selection in regards to the type of position you want, as well as indicate your location and type in any relevant keywords (this part is optional).
- Once you have typed in all your criteria, the results will be listed below. You can view information such as the department, location, job title, and description in reference to the position of employment.
- When you have found an opportunity that is satisfying to you, click APPLY. The following pages will take you through the process of submitting an application. You will have to submit content such as personal details and your employment history.
- After everything has been finalized and submitted your credentials will be sent to the appropriate people within the company. If they think you qualify for a position they will contact you. They may want to interview you one or more times before officially offering you the position.
- Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 9:00pm
- Sunday 12:00pm to 6:00pm.
There may be some exceptions, so use the online store locator to find information specific to the store in which you are interested.
For the most part you must be 18 or older to work for this company. Speak with a manager to inquire about specifics.
This Company and its parent company place a high value on their employees and want to compensate them accordingly. As a reward and thank you for offering your services, you will receive regular wages and additional perks. The list below includes all potential features, of which you may be offered some or all.
- Medical and insurance plans
- Vacation time
- Life insurance
- Investment opportunities
- Education assistance
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee discounts
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
This last perk is the most important, namely because the more you move up in the company the more of the other benefits you will receive! From the very beginning you will be thrust into an environment that encourages learning, allows for hands-on training, and presents multiple opportunities for promotion and leadership.