This restaurant was born from the brain of a man named Jeff, who began researching ideas for popular subs after working in and operating his first deli. His travels took him to Philadelphia where he sampled the famous cheese steak. He took his findings back to Ohio and the first sub shop was opened. From humble beginnings with a mere four sandwich items on the menu, the company has grown. Part of the appeal to customers was the display aspect of the restaurant, in that all subs were made right in front of guests’ eyes as they ordered. Once the company opened up to franchising it grew rapidly, with over 200 stores open in the United States, mostly in the Midwest.
- Monday – Friday 10:30am to 10:00pm
- Sunday 10:30am to 9:00pm.
Although these are typical hours, some locations might have minor discrepancies. You can get the most accurate information by searching for the store in question through the online locator at by the link Make sure to call and ask about holiday hours as well.
Applying For A Job:
Do you think you have what it takes to be a part of this company’s restaurant team? If so, check out main site to read up on the business info and product line. If you are ready to submit an application, follow this step-by-step guide:
- You need to visit a store in person to submit an application for work. Before you can do this, you need to locate the units near you that you could travel to for a job.
- Go to the store locator link below and type in your zip code or other location information. All of the stores in the surrounding area will pop up. Choose one or more in which to inquire about job possibilities. Note: The more locations you visit, the more opportunities you might uncover.
- Write down the address (es) of your desired location(s) and visit them in person when you have the time.
- Ask to speak to a manager about what employment is available at that shop. He or she can help you by answering any questions you might have and giving you an application to fill out.
- Fill out all the information asked of you as completely and accurately as possible and hand it back into a staff member for processing and review.
- Someone will contact you when a position becomes available that fits your qualifications. You may have to participate in an interview before you are officially hired.
You must show proof of legal ability to work in the United States in order to work with its East Coast Subs. Most workers are at least 15 years of age.
Benefits And Compensation:
Everyone will receive compensation for their work with the company. This could range from hourly pay on a part-time schedule to full-time, salaried paychecks. Everyone will also receive meal discounts on delicious sandwiches during your time as an employee. As you succeed and show your merit, you will receive multiple opportunities for progression and advancement. You will be placed in a position to manage others, show your leadership skills, and propel the business forward. As you gain increased responsibility you will also receive increased benefits and compensation as a reward for your hard work!