The first store of this American company opened up in 1995 in Massachusetts, offering families a new way to shop for products. They keep costs low by keeping their overhead low, limiting advertising and other expenses to make sure they can offer you the best prices around. They offer large produce sections, delicious bakery items, high quality meats, and popular items with the leading brands. It is a convenient place to come and purchase all that you need for your home in one place, feeling confident that you are getting the lowest prices possible. From requesting that customers bring their own bags to asking them to bag their own groceries, innovations at every turn allow company to strip the frills and offer you all the savings.
- Monday to Saturday 8 AM to 9 PM
- Sunday 8 AM to 8 PM.
In case there are slight discrepancies from store to store, check online at the given linkBy searching for locations in your area you can find the exact schedule you need.
Why Work For This Company?
The real question is, why not work for this company? You can receive a great many benefits here, the first of which is regular compensation based either on your hourly wages or a predetermined salary. You can also receive discounts on the already incredibly low-priced products in the store. You will get to work in a friendly and supportive environment with great encouragement for you to advance. Upper level positions may offer additional benefits, such as paid time off or insurance coverage. You will love working in an atmosphere that provides chances to learn, gain skills, talents, and experience, and move up within the company!
For the most part you need to be 18 or older to work in a store. Some positions may hire minors, but you will need to be able to provide proof of your legal ability to work in your state in order to continue. Ask to speak with a manager if you have questions.
How To Apply?
If you want to apply for a job at here, go to the “Join the Team” part of the site, also viewable at the active link. From there, follow this guide to complete an application.
*Note, if you do not have the correct internet browser for viewing the electronic application forms, you will not be able to use the online service. In this case, visit a store in person and go to the Hiring Kiosk. From there you can receive a paper application and fill out your information in the store.
- Type in your location information to find availability in your area.
- You will see the stores, categorized by city, and the links below to fill out an online application. You might decide to fill out applications to more than one location to maximize your opportunities and chances of getting hired.
- To apply, follow the instructions on the next web pages. You will need to create an account and provide details about yourself such as education level and employment history. At the end you can submit all of your qualifications for review.
- Someone will contact you to let you know where to go from there. If they would like to proceed with hiring, you may have to complete an interview or other testing before you are officially offered a position. Good luck!