This chain of sandwich shops was started over 30 years ago, and the first restaurant opened in Colorado. You can come to a Quiznos and order hot, toasted sandwiches, soups, and salads at the right price. The company is unique in that they specialize in toasted options and have been warming up their bread since the beginning – unlike some other submarine sandwich chains, which often serve their food cold. All of the meats, cheeses, sauces, and other ingredients are high quality and sourced from the best suppliers, taking all the mystery out of your ordering experience. You can customize your sandwich exactly as you like it, with extras, substitutes, or exclusions to fit your preference.
Why Work At The Company?
This restaurant group is a great place to work, from behind the counter in a store to in front of a computer at the home office. There are wonderful opportunities at every level, so check out main site to get all the details. By working at the business you will be rewarded with more than just a paycheck. Potential benefits include:
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Additional insurance options
- Disability coverage
- Profit sharing
- Assistance programs and resources
- Paid time for vacation and sick leave
- Flexible schedules
- Casual Fridays
- Room for growth
- And more!
Hard work and dedication pay off with this company, and regardless of where you start, there is always room for improvement, promotion, and advancement! And the great news is that as your responsibility and duties increase, so will your benefits and earnings!
Child labor laws require that people cannot be hired under the age of 14. Minors must be able to show legal ability to work in the state in which they are hired. Certain positions might have additional requirements that necessitate an older age or education level. Ask to speak with a manager if you have questions.
Hours generally range between 10 AM and 9 PM every day of the week. Be sure to check online at link on the site to find out schedules for the day for locations near you.
How To Apply?
- Start at the career link which will take you to the jobs section on the home page.
- From here select either “Restaurant Crew Member” or “More Corporate Jobs.”
- For positions within the store, make a selection from one of a few options:
- Crew member
- Delivery driver
- Assistant manager
- Store manager
- Select information about your location and then fill out all the solicited information to complete and submit your application.
- For corporate positions, search based on your location to see opportunities in your area. When the results appear, click on any of the titles and view more detailed descriptions.
- If you want to apply for a position, click the link and upload your information online. You can also fill out a general application if you are unsure which position is best for you.
Someone will contact you when an opportunity presents itself. There may be more to the process than just filling out an application, so be prepared to participate in an interview or other testing before you are offered a job. Once your complete everything you can get started on a new and exciting career opportunity!