Red Lobster came into being back in 1968 in Florida not long after the company owner opened his first restaurant before the age of 20. The company grew quickly as it was able to offer guests the seafood selections they craved, such as popcorn shrimp. The parent company owns a few other restaurants as well and this set of stores has been able to expand and grow to now operate nearly 700 locations across North America. Their commitment to customer service and providing the very best seafood has helped them to continue their success. You can stroll into a restaurant and be greeted by smiling faces and delicious entrees, appetizers, salads, and desserts that will make your day.
Sunday through Thursday most restaurants are open 11 AM to 10 PM. Fridays and Saturdays stores stay open later, operating from 11 AM to 11 PM. There may be changes or closures on holidays.
Applying For Work:
If you are an enthusiastic individual with a passion for service and a desire to work in the food service industry, this may be the place for you! Read up on the company details at refer link or to straight to the jobs link so that Searching and applying is convenient and easy. To apply:
- Navigate to following link blow.
- Click on management positions, hourly positions, or college recruiting.
- Click on “How to Apply.”
- You will be taken to a screen that offers some helpful information and also asks you to create a username and password or log in. Creating this information allows you to complete the application process through the site and save your work.
- When you are finished your work will be submitted. Your part is done – now just wait for someone to contact you about continuing the hiring process!
Different positions come with different restrictions and age limitations. For some positions you can be in high school, and for others you will have to be older. Speak with a manager if you have questions.
Different perks and bonuses come with different positions. Even if you start at a lower position you can always move your way up! There is definitely room for growth and advancement, and as you show your commitment and loyalty you will undoubtedly move through the ranks. Examples of potential benefits include:
- Medical and health plans with comprehensive coverage
- Additional types of insurance
- Investment plans such as 401k and stock options
- Weekly pay
- Chances for bonuses
- Product discounts
- Assistance programs
- Education support
- Discounts on affiliated services
Get excited – you may have just opened the door to your future! The security and opportunity offered at this workplace is unparalleled. You won’t be disappointed. You will learn all about the industry and be educated across a multitude of areas and subject matters. Your job here, whether in the short or long term, will assist you long into your future!