This is a restaurant that serves delicious lunch and dinner food to guests looking to experience a fun atmosphere and fresh tasting, good to eat food. You can come into any location and order burgers, sandwiches, salads, sides and more at a great value. French fries are sent to the table free! Plus you will get to enjoy the excellent customer service and smiles of their waiters and waitresses. The company was first started back in the 1940s by a guy named Sam who loved to sing the red, its song so much that he named the restaurant Sam’s Red Robin. Over the years the company has grown and expanded and become the chain that it is known as today. Customers can also take advantage of royalty points to earn discounts on food and free items.
Applying For A Job:
Whether you have any customer service of food industry skills or not, there is a place for you with the company. If you can come to work with a smile and look forward to serving customers, if you have a bright personality and a winning smile, then a job here could be for you. Go to refer link and look around the site to see what the company is all about. You can view your career options at following link.
Benefits That Come With The Job:
There are numerous benefits that come with working at this restaurant, such as…
- Competitive pay, either hourly or salaried
- Medical plans that include vision, dental, and prescription coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Options for disability
- 401K and stock options
- Food and product discounts
- Referral programs
The Job Search:
- Go to the career link and click on view jobs option.
- When you will open the page you will see the animation for showing you the opportunities.
- There are hourly, regional and management positions available.
- To search, select your location information so that the matches will be based on the stores closest to you Click on “Apply”.
- You will have to enter your email or register for an account if you do not already have one. From there you can continue and submit your personal info and application.
- Apply for one or more jobs that fit your interests and also that you qualify for based on the requirements. Someone will be in touch with you if they find you a match for any available opportunity.
If you are unsure if you are old enough to work check with a manager at a location near you. There are different age requirements for bus boys and girls, hosts and hostesses, servers, cooks, and management positions.
Sunday through Thursday the stores are generally open 11 AM to 11 PM, and Friday and Saturday they are open 11 AM to Midnight. Make sure your schedule is flexible and that you are available to work both morning, afternoon, and evening shifts if necessary.
When you are given the chance to work at this place, you will be thrust into a fast-paced, friendly environment where you can meet people, make friends, learn all the ins and outs of the restaurant business, and move up the ladder to success. There is always room for growth, and an employee who starts out as a server can easily move up to a management position – all it takes is energy, motivation, and dedication!