Rite Aid opened in 1962 in Scranton, Pennsylvania. The company expanded quickly, partially through their own growth and partly through numerous acquisitions. Although it started in the northeast it operates stores across the entire country. They operate 4,700 stores in 31 states and Washington D.C. There are stores on both coasts. The company has become one of the largest pharmacy retailers in the United States. There are about 90,000 employees and the company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The main interest is in health, wellness, and providing products to customers that will allow them to live a better, happier life.
Applying For Work:
If you are looking for a job or a new career, a position at here might be for you. It certainly helps if you have a passion for wellness products or experience in the industry, but it is not required! If you are eager to help others and serve customers and can do so with a positive attitude then one of the stores will have a place for you. You can seek more information by going to the company’s website, found at. You can click on the link for CAREERS or go to the site at link mentioned below:
How To Apply Online?
- Go to the website mentioned above and click to “Apply for Jobs.”
- Search based on keyword, location, proximity, and/or job position. Examples of job categories include:
- Asset Protection
- Accounting and Finance
- Real Estate and Construction
- Risk Management
- Services and Procurement
- Store Operations
- Wellness ambassador
- As you can see there are a plethora of opportunities of which you will want to take advantage as soon as possible! Once you have searched, click on a position and view the summary and responsibilities.
- Apply for the job online or refer a friend to the job after than login to account to send them resume or get registered.
- Once you have finished applying online, someone will contact you to continue the application and interview process. Good luck!
Hours vary by location. Store hours are also different than pharmacy hours. A typical schedule is as follows: For the store, 8 am to 10 pm every day, and for the pharmacy, 9 am to 9 pm Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6pm Saturday, and 10 am to 6 pm on Sundays.
Contact your local manager for more detailed hiring information. Stores tend to hire 16 and up.
Working at this drugstore brings with it a myriad of benefits and opportunities, some monetary, and others that improve your life! These include:
- Competitive pay
- Medical plans that include dental, vision discounts, and pharmacy coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid time off, such as vacation and holidays
- Bereavement leave
- Disability programs
- Employee assistance programs
- 401K opportunities
- Stock options
- Credit union access
- Product discounts
- Direct deposit possibilities
- Compensation for jury duty
Even beyond this, working at here will afford you the opportunity to learn, gain new skills as assets, educate yourself, make friends with your coworkers and customers, and grow within the company.