Sephora is a beauty retailer that offers makeup and skincare items in a wide variety of brands. The store was founded in France in the 1970s and is owned by a leading luxury goods group in the world known as Louis Vuitton. The brand enjoys global recognition and has stores in twenty seven different countries for a total of 1,300 locations. Approximately three hundred of these locations are in North America, which includes the United States and Canada. In addition to makeup and skincare, stores also offer merchandise in categories such as hair products and fragrance options. The company prides itself in having only the most skilled and knowledgeable people in the industry on their staff, people who not only understand skin physiology but can recite the history of makeup and apply products like an expert.
Submitting An Application:
Are you interested in working for this company? You must have a passion for skincare and makeup but also enjoy retail, have a friendly disposition, and be able to interact with a variety of customers in a helpful and informative way. If you think you qualify, consider submitting an application!
- Go to Official Site to start the process. On the home page you will see all sorts of information about sales, products, and trends. This is because the website acts as an online vendor where people can purchase products if they can’t visit a store. Scroll past this information to the bottom of the screen and click on “Careers.”
- You have three different options in terms of position. You may work in retail, at the corporate headquarters, or seek a position with the parent company, LVMH. Click on the appropriate link to learn more about positions within the category that interests you.
- For retail, you will see a list of available jobs and the option to apply to any one of those. Search for locations near you and select any of the stores in your area in which you would like to work. From this point you can either log in or create an account and register for the site. After you have successfully logged in, follow the instructions to submit your application.
- For corporate positions you will be taken to the company’s LinkedIn page. See what jobs are available at this site and follow the appropriate steps to submit your resume.
- For jobs with the parent company, you will need to visit the Louis Vuitton website and visit their careers section to learn more.
You must be a minimum of 18 years old to submit an application for any position, including in-store retail jobs. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask for clarification from a manager.
Hours of operation vary from location to location. Typical opening times may range from 10 AM on weekdays to 12 PM on Sunday, and stores may close as early as 6 PM or as late as 9:30PM.
There are many different types of jobs for which you can apply at this company. Don’t limit yourself, and consider applying for multiple positions. Whether or not you are offered a job will depend on your skills, interests, and experience as well as the stores or corporate office’s needs at the time.
Official Site: www.sephora.com
Store Locator: www.sephora.com/store-locations-events