Staples is the largest office products supply company in the world and is the second largest retailer when it comes to their online site. They have been in business 26 years and have grown to have a presence in countries around the world, on almost every continent. They have thousands of employees who work every day to make sure shoppers get their needs met and find the products they are looking for. When it comes to merchandise, the company specializes in all things office-related, such as technological devices, accessories, furniture, equipment, paper goods, and more.
Applying For A Job:
Employees are dedicated, knowledgeable and skilled in the areas of retail and customer service. If you think you have what it takes, check out refer link. You can browse products and become familiar with the retail items, you can find the stores closest to you, and you can also look up career options by going to mentioned site below.
- Information Technology
- Mobile Sales Consultants
- Supply Chain/Distribution
- Human Resources
- Customer Service
These are just some of the job areas you can apply for when searching online.
- Because Staples operates in so many different countries, you will want to narrow down your search by location so you can see the specifications and details that apply to your area in particular.
- The page will open that contains the job descriptions and the button “View Jobs”.
- You search with the advance criteria or can select the job from the list on the left side of the search form.
- Read lengthy document for the fully descriptive details about jobs.
- Click on “Apply Now” and you will directed towards the sign in page.
- Login to account or click on “New User”.
- Accept terms and conditions and then provide them email address and password then move on the next page to fill the form will other required information.
- Submit your application and wait till they contact with you for the call interview.
Hours may vary slightly based on location. An example of a store schedule is as follows:
- Monday-Friday: 8 AM to 7 PM
- Saturday: 9 AM to 6 PM
- Sunday: 12 PM to 5 PM
If you work in a store your hours will be dependent upon the store hours. Your shift will be within the timeframe of store operating hours.
It generally hire people of 16 years age or older. If you are unsure, check with a manager at a location near you, preferably the one at which you plan to work.
Benefits For Working:
- Medical plans, including packages with dental and vision
- 401K availability
- Stock options
- Paid time off
- Assistance programs for employees
- Additional types of insurance
- Reimbursement options
Not only do you receive all this, and in addition to your regular paycheck, but you will have the opportunity to work and grow in a successful and growing company with plenty of chances for advancement. You will enjoy working at a company that values its employees and its customers. You will be trained and learn all about retail, customer service, and working hard to serve a team and the benefit of the company.