This restaurant was founded in the 1930s and the first location opened in Illinois. The founder was man intent upon offering the world premium quality burgers and delicious milkshakes. At the company’s beginning the founder, a man named Gus, would wheel in different cuts of meat and grind them right in front of guests so that they could see exactly what first-class cuts were going into their burgers. The slogan suggesting that the food must be right when it is “done in sight” still lives on today. The restaurant group is owned by the Biglari holdings corporation and has found immense success. Today you can find locations all across the country and you any unit is able to offer you juicy hamburgers and sweet, satisfying shakes.
Many locations are open 24 hours, so enjoy eating your favorite menu items any time, day or night! There may be restrictions at some restaurants or on certain holidays, so check on your favorite location.
Perks Of Working At The Company:
You can find great success for yourself by becoming an employee at Steak ‘N Shake and dedicating yourself to your new job. All workers will be compensated regularly, either based on hourly wages and tips or per a predetermined salary. Everyone will also receive awesome discounts on all menu items to keep your energy going while on the clock! Most importantly you will learn a lot about the industry, gain education and a variety of skill sets, and grow within the company. You can meet new people, make new friends, and make a satisfying life for yourself. If you have a strong ethic and dedicate yourself to your duties you can move forward with promotions and end up in a position of leadership. Not only will promotions and bonuses bring you more authority, but they will bring increased benefits, perks, and compensation as well! This could include:
- 401(k) options
- Paid vacation
- Quarterly bonuses
- Health coverage
- And more!
Company allows 16 or older to work at a location. Request to the manager, if you have questions or concerns.
How To Apply and fill Steak ‘N Shake application form?
- If you want to apply for a job, first go to given link and read about the options available to you.
- Click OPEN POSITIONS to see a list of job postings and where the employment is available.
- Select any of the job titles to view detailed descriptions, summaries, and requirements for the job.
- If you want to apply for work, note the email at the bottom of the screen and send your resume to the address.
- Someone will get in touch with you when a matching position becomes available. You may participate in an interview or two over the phone or in person before you are finally offered a spot.
Once you get started, congratulations! You can jump right into your new career and open the door to a wealth of opportunities and experiences!