The first restaurant of this type opened its doors in 1993 in Indiana when the founder, Kent Taylor, came up with a great idea for a company. He didn’t want to stop at just a steakhouse – he wanted to build a place where young and old, single and families alike could come and enjoy a hearty meal at an attractive price. The atmosphere allows people to relax, talk, laugh, and develop friendships under the roof of the roadhouse. Menu items include juicy steaks, tender ribs, warm, fresh bread and delicious sides. And there’s more than just the food – you will be surrounded by juke box tunes and even line dancers as you enjoy your meal. To top it off, the service is friendly, hospital, and designed with you in mind.
Working For The Company:
It’s a fun place to be employed where you will be surrounded by interesting, dynamic people who love what they do. The website, main site, can teach you all about the company’s mission and vision, as well as answer any questions you might have.
How To Apply?
- Start by going to the career link. You can also access this link by clicking on the CAREERS tab at home page.
- For hourly jobs, you will need to apply in person. This includes most of the jobs that require you to work within a store, such as:
- Host or hostess
- You can find information about stores in your area at the link mentioned below. Simply type in your zip code and make note of any restaurants within traveling distance of your residence. Stop by a few locations and speak with a manager about opportunities available there. The more stores you visit, the more potential job offerings!
- For management careers, click on the appropriate tab and read about options as well as preferred experience. If you are interested, send your resume to the email address.
- For support center careers, click on the link labeled as such and read the summary and list of benefits. If you think you would fit in at the home office, send your resume to.
- You also have the option to search for open positions. For every posting listed you can read a detailed description and select to apply for the job. In doing so you will be prompted to type in some contact information and attach your resume and cover letter.
Entry level positions, such as server or hostess, sometimes hire as young as 16. Check with a manager to be certain.
- Sunday to Thursday 11:00am to 10:00pm
- Friday and Saturday 11:00am to 11:00pm.
There may be some exceptions on holidays, and certain stores may have slightly adjusted hours. Check online for the most accurate information about the stores closes to you.
Benefits And Compensation:
You can receive a number of great perks for working at Texas Roadhouse. Your benefits package will vary depending on your position within the company. For starters, everyone will receive competitive wages and great discounts on menu items and products. In addition, you may be eligible for:
- Bonus opportunities
- Stock incentives
- Tuition assistance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K plans
- Insurance options that include medical, dental, vision, and life
- Paid time off, such as for vacations
- Coverage for disability
- Flexibility in scheduling
The good news is that the features of your benefits and compensation will only increase as you stay with the company. The even better news is that the business encourages growth and advancement and will give you plenty of chances to prove your leadership skills and acquire promotions!