This company was founded in the 1960s in Ontario, Canada and rapidly became one of the most successful quick service restaurants in the country. The specialty is on providing delicious lunches, baked goods, and coffee at a high quality and a low price. In the beginning there were only two menu items, but as guests’ demand increased, so did the menu. The chain has a number of signature coffee and donut items that make it stand out from other restaurants and continue to be popular today. Stores can be found almost anywhere, from free standing locations to shops in malls, colleges, hospitals, and more. As the company found success it was able to expand internationally and there are now restaurants in 10 states in America. Although the vast majority of units are in Canada, the growth and franchising of the company into the U.S. has brought the total number of stores close to 3,600.
Some locations are open 24 hours! For schedules of other locations, look up the contact information on the website to get store-specific hours.
Applying For A Job:
If you would like to work at Tim Horton’s, go to official site and mouse over the “Join Our Team” tab. To get started, you will need to make some selections.
- When you mouse over the tab some options will appear in regards to your specific employment desires. Are you interested in:
- Restaurant jobs?
- Corporate opportunities?
- Working with the foundation?
- Click on the option that best represents what you are looking for in a job.
- For restaurant jobs you can hit the button to apply now and be taken straight to the application. Start by typing in some personal information, such as your name, birth date, and social security number. Hitting on submit will take you through the rest of the process to finish your application.
- For corporate and foundation jobs you will have to browse listings to see what is available.
- The list of available opportunities will list the title, department, and location of each chance for employment. You can click on any of the titles that interest you to view more information.
- Read all of the text to ensure you are familiar with the job. If you are still interested click to apply. You can also send the employment information to a friend if you think it would be a good match!
- When submitting your application you will need to enter some general information about yourself as well as your cover letter and resume. Once you are finished your details will sent to be processed and reviewed.
- If you get a call – congratulations! Your specifications has peaked someone’s interest and they would like to take the next steps to get you hired.
Minimum age requirements will depend on the position but you generally need to be 18 or older to work. You will most importantly need to be able to prove your legal ability to work in your state/province/country.
Benefits And Perks:
- Competitive salary or hourly pay
- Incentive programs
- Medical insurance and health plans
- Educational and learning assistance programs
- A fun work environment!
What you receive will depend on your position with the company. As you work, learn, and train, you will inevitably see chances for promotion and advancement. If you take advantage of these opportunities then not only will your benefits increase but you will be rewarded with increased responsibility and leadership roles! Whatever position you hold, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced and dynamic atmosphere!