This retail chain has been around since the 1960s, providing consumers with merchandise based on a Southern California, youthful culture that offers trendy and hip styles. Today the company is a leader globally when it comes not just to shoes, but to apparel and accessories as well. Creativity, self-expression, artistry, music, sports – these are just some of the words that come to mind when thinking of this brand. The “street culture” emphasis focuses on the urban sports of skateboarding, surfing and snowboarding, and other similar athletic choices. The company has its own chain of stores and also sells its brand, a mix of traditional and contemporary styles with a concentration on comfort and casual appearance, in retailers throughout the country.
Because the brand is sold both in its signature stores, designated dealerships, and within other shoe and apparel retailers, the operating schedule will vary depending on where you go. However if you search for locations in your area online at the given link you can call the number listed and find out upcoming scheduling information.
How To Apply?
If you are on the cutting edge of street style and love working with people, this is the job for you. There are a multitude of opportunities to fit any individual’s needs and interests.
- Go online to main site and click on careers, or go to the below mentioned link here.
- First you will have to make a selection about the job category in which you would like to work. Your choices are:
- You will also have to choose your location (either the United States, Canada, or Mexico).
- The current openings will appear. Click on any one of the titles that view appealing to view detailed descriptions. You can read over all the requirements and necessary skills applicable to the position.
- If you think it would be a good fit, select to apply now. When you click to apply online you will see that you need an account to continue. Select “New User” and follow the instructions to create your profile.
- Once you have established an account you can follow through with the process of submitting your application.
You might be able to acquire a job with this company as young as 16 or 17 years old. If you plan to apply as a minor, make sure that you are able to provide proof of your ability to work legally in your state. Note that you will also only be considered for entry level positions.
Benefits Of Working:
- Medical Health Insurance Plans
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- Plans to Help Quit Smoking
- Assistance Programs and Resources
- Retirement and Savings Accounts
- Additional Insurance Options
- Vacation Time
- Merchandise Discounts
- Recognition Programs
These are just some of the great perks you can receive for working with the shoe retailer. Of course everyone will also be compensated competitively as well! Most importantly there is room for advancement, so even if you start as a part time associate with minimal benefits, you could find yourself in a higher position and with a slew of rewards in no time!