Wells Fargo is a multinational banking operation based out of the United Sates that also offers a variety of financial services. It is one of the top five largest banks in America in terms of assets. Its headquarters is in California but it was founded in New York City back in the mid-20th century. It is named after its founders, whose last names were Wells and Fargo. The company employs approximately two hundred and seventy thousand people around the world. Some of its key products are consumer banking, wealth management, credit cards, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, and foreign currency exchange. There are more than nine thousand banking locations and twelve thousand ATM locations. Services reach thirty nine states in America.
Applying For Work:
Have you ever thought about working for a bank? By submitting an application to work with this financial services provider, you may explore careers in a number of different areas, from being a teller at a local branch or working as an executive at the San Francisco corporate office.
- Go to main site mentioned below to begin searching for a career. Scroll towards the bottom of the screen and click on the link that says “Careers.”
- You can see a lot of helpful information on the careers page of the website, including information about benefits, work culture at the company, and employee resources. Start your search by clicking on the blue button that says “Find opportunities.” And on the next page see the link “Find Job “click to access the page.
- To begin, look to the area where you can enter basic search criteria. Enter information such as job family, pertinent keywords, requisition number, location, and the date range within which the job was posted. When you are ready, hit the blue SEARCH button.
- Your results will appear on the next page. Information such as the date the job was posted, the job title, requisition ID, schedule details, job family, and location will appear in the list. Click on any titles that seem appealing to you.
- Read over the description, basic and minimum qualifications, and preferred skills. If you meet all the requirements and are interested in the job based on the description, click the blue button to APPLY NOW.
- To continue you will need to either sign in or register. If you already have an account, simply enter your email address and password and click the button to proceed. Otherwise, click the link to register and then follow the onscreen instructions to finalize your registration, fill out an electronic application, and submit it for review.
All positions come with a host of requirements, some of which include age restrictions. For the most part you must be eighteen or older to work at this banking institution. Make sure you read over all the requirements before submitting an application to make sure you are qualified.
Local branches of this company differ in their opening and closing times based on a variety of factors. Use the resource on the website to find branches in your area and access scheduling details.
If you are a qualified candidate someone will get in touch with you and give you more information. They may ask you to participate in an interview or additional testing before you are offered a permanent position. Good luck!
Official Site: www.wellsfargo.com
Apply Now: www.wellsfargo.com/careers/
Store Locator: www.wellsfargo.com/locator/