Way back in the 1950s a man had a grand idea – to create a delicious burger that was not only good to eat but so big you needed to hold it with two hands. The restaurant name is aptly called that after what he was hoping people would exclaim after chomping into the burger. This first store opened in Texas and the chain has expanded from there. Because the company is family owned it has been able to stay close to its roots all these years. Each burger is still made hot and fresh to order and all of the food is held up to that same standard of quality. Today there are over 700 Whataburgers in the United States, offering customers the same over sized hamburgers and cheeseburgers that diners were offered 60 years ago.
Read More: Get Whataburger Career Details
Working With The Company:
Are you a fan of the restaurant chain and a long time burger eater, and you want to take yourself on the other side of the counter? Whether that’s your reason or you have another motivation, you can find employment with this company. All it takes is a strong work ethic and a ton of enthusiasm.
How To Submit An Application?
- Go to official site and click on careers:
- There are two options. You can pursue an opportunity within the restaurants or look for employment at the home office in a corporate setting.
- For restaurant opportunities you have four choices:
- Restaurant manager
- Team leader
- Team member
- Peruse the descriptions of each option and make the selection that best embodies your skills and interests. Continue by clicking to apply to the position.
- Submit all your information, such as your education, experience, and resume, on the next page. That’s it!
- For home office and field jobs, browse the current postings. You can click on any of them to get more information and make sure you meet the requirements. If you like the job, follow the same process in submitting your details as with restaurant jobs.
- When you are finished, sit back and be patient. It might take some time to process your application, but you will receive a call when a job that is a good fit arises!
Read More: Find Whataburget interview tips
You generally need to be 16 or older to work with this company.
Hours vary based on location. Use the below link online store locator at to find one near you. Call that store to find out their individual scheduling details.
Compensation And Benefits:
Whataburger is happy that you have decided to join the team and would like to reward you accordingly. Benefits vary according to position, but remember that wherever you start, there is always room for improvement. Before long you could have more benefits than you know what to do with!
- 401k plans
- Meal discounts
- Assistance and incentive programs
- Regular compensation
- Training opportunities
- Medical insurance coverage
- Opportunities for growth
Show up with a smile and serve your customers the best way you know how, and you are sure to succeed. Plus the best part is, with the welcoming and friendly environment the company creates, you are sure to have fun doing it!