Around since 1921, this fast food restaurant chain has maintained its successful growth in a way that others haven’t – by remaining company run instead of franchising. Not only that, but in this case “company” is synonymous with “family.” With White Castle it’s all in the family, and this group is able to say that they were the first in fast food hamburgers. They were the first to sell a million, and then a billion, of their burgers. They stay in business because their fans and diners are loyal and go to one of their restaurants every time for the very best in food, convenience, and service. Nowadays shoppers don’t even have to go to a location – they can pick up brand products in the frozen section!
Restaurant Hours Of Operation:
Hours may vary based on location. View the location finder online by mentioned link to find contact details for a specific location. Call or visit to find out the exact schedule.
You must be of legal age to work in the United States and be able to provide proof to be considered for employment with this company.
Working At This Restaurant:
To find employment with this company, first check out the website and familiarize yourself with the product and menu – if you aren’t already a long time guest and know the menu by heart. To start the application process:
- Go to the link mentioned below.
- Decide if you want to apply for an hourly position, a management job, an opportunity in the home office, or a gig within manufacturing. Or you can find out information about scholarship programs.
- Click on the desired category and fill out the blank spaces with the desired details and hit SUBMIT.
- You can check out available positions and submit your application from the following pages.
- Once you have finished, your part of the process is done. Just wait to hear from someone about the next steps. You can always visit a restaurant near you and ask to speak to a manager as well to try to get more information.
- If you are contacted you may have to participate in an interview or other testing before you are hired. Try to make sure you are well prepared for these steps so you have a better chance of being hired!
Benefits And Perks:
The most obvious benefit for being hired is the monetary compensation. Whether you are salaried or hourly you will be compensated regularly and competitively. You will also receive meal discounts while working. You may also receive additional benefits if you are full time and qualify, such as health care or paid vacation and sick time. Inquire with your supervisor to learn the details about what comes with your position. Most importantly you will be trained and educated on all the ins and outs of the food service industry. This will prepare you for future leadership and management roles, which will come in handy when you are promoted! Promotion is inevitable if you commit yourself, learn all you can, and have a positive attitude.