Whole Foods started back in the 1980s as a single store in Texas. Since the beginning the mission has been to provide healthy, natural, organic foods to customers in a way no previous grocery store had. They furthermore show a dedication to positive farming practices and strive to source the absolute finest ingredients from the finest fields in agriculture. Today the grocery store chain is a world leader in healthy living retail, with nearly 350 locations within the United States and the United Kingdom.
Locations vary in their specific schedules and hours, but know that each store is open seven days a week! Stores generally open around 7 AM and close around 10 PM, but use the store finder online to find hours for the one nearest you.
How To Apply For A Job?
The company is always looking for talented, bright individuals who have the same passion for sustainability and health that this grocery store chain has. Whether you are trying to save the world or just want to break into the world of food service and retail, go to main siteto discover more. If you want to apply for a job, start by going to the careers section.
- The employment segment of the website is located atcareer page.
- On the very first page you will see the option to apply for a job at the market. Click the link!
- Before you can continue you need to search for available positions. You can search by a variety of criteria, including:
- Post date
- Location and proximity
- Department, position type and level
- Look through the job options that come up. Click on any of the job titles to view specifics such as requirements and descriptions. If you like the job, click to apply.
- Before you can continue you need to register for an account. In creating an email address and password for this system you will be able to access all of the application information. Follow the instructions to submit all of your specifications completely and accurately.
Someone will contact you when an opportunity becomes available that fits the details you submitted online. Applying online is convenient and easy, and all you have to do now is wait!
Different positions require that you meet certain specifications, such as a minimum age. For lower level positions you might be able to acquire a job as young as 14, but for other opportunities you might need to be 16, 18, or ever 21.
At the very minimum you will receive competitive compensation for your work with the company. Depending on your role, location, and job type you will be offered other rewards and perks such as:
- Health care and prescription coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Disability coverage
- Retirement and savings plans
- Merchandise and food discounts
- Paid time for vacations, sick days, and other leave
- Other financial programs like stocks and direct deposit
Whatever your level of benefit, the most reward you will get will be from the fun atmosphere and the encouraging and motivating environment. You will be happy not just to come to work but to work for promotions and advancement!