Zaxby’s was invented in the early 1990s by friends Zach McLeroy and Tony Townley. They didn’t think that any of the local chicken restaurants measured up to their expectations. Nothing was fresh and delicious enough or had high enough quality chicken. They invented the company and it has taken off from there. Their goal is to focus on the guests to bring them the best experience possible, from the atmosphere to the food they eat to the service of the employees. The company also seeks to grow and expand through developing the skills and talents of their workers and acquiring new locations. Diners can come to the restaurant and find delicious chicken, sandwiches, shakes, and sides at the best value around.
Applying To Work:
Are you ready to become a part of the team? The company is looking for hardworking, dedicated individuals who love serving customers and want to tap into the restaurant business. If you think a job at one of the restaurants is right for you then take a look go to the career section to learn more.
- Counter and Kitchen Staff
- Store Management
- If you are interested in a job, find your local store and check it out. You can find the nearest location by using the store finder on the refer link blow.
- Talk to a manager to inquire about what positions are available. You can fill out an application in the store and someone will notify you for the next steps or to conduct an interview.
- If you want an opportunity at corporate email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
- Someone will contact you when a position for employment that matches your interests and qualifications becomes available.
Store hours may vary slightly by location but are generally 10:30 am to 9:00 pm. Restaurants are open seven days a week. If you are working in the kitchen, behind the counter, or as a manager in the store, your hours will be within this time frame.
Speak with a manager when you inquire about employment to make sure you meet the minimum age requirements for working.
Benefits Of Working:
Of course there are certain monetary rewards, such as compensation, discounts, and benefit packages when you become an honorable employee. But more importantly you will receive the satisfaction of being self-supporting, of being part of a team, and of contributing to the greater good of the company. Working with this company is fun, engaging, exciting, and stimulating. The quick service restaurant industry is full of opportunities and activity and you will never be bored! There will also be numerous opportunities for you to advance and move up the chain of command. Your loyal dedication and superior customer service skills will not go unnoticed! Just wait for someone to call you after you have submitted an application. You may have to complete an interview or two. It will be worth it! Once you get started you will be well on your way to a gratifying career in the restaurant business!