The company was created in the late 1970s and began in Washington State. Since that time the owners have been dedicated to providing shoppers with all the best apparel and gear when it comes to the lifestyle of the skate or snowboarder. The style is specific to the active living and mentality of those who spend their lives in these sports. The merchandise has been very popular and quickly expanded, with goods and products now in 400 stores across the United States. The incipience of the website also created an opportunity for interested shoppers to browse items from the comfort of their own home and shop whenever is convenient for them.
Hours of operation and times the store are open vary depending on the location. If you are curious when you can visit your nearest store, use the locator on the website to find contact information. You can speak with a representative at the location about when the shop is open for business.
Application For Work:
If so, visit the online store and click on the jobs link, or go to refer link blow for more information. Here you will be able to see all the in depth details you need to know about to kick start your career.
Jobs At Zumiez:
There are a number of options for you to seek out when you are starting your hunt. For example, you could work in a store and apply for a position as:
- Sales associate
- Assistant manager or manager
Or you could work outside of the store, such as:
- At a distribution center
- In customer service
- For the website
- At the corporate office
- From the link above hit the button that says APPLY NOW.
- Browse the available jobs and when you see one you like hit APPLY.
- Select your state or input your zip code.
- Check of any stores you are interested in from the “Now Hiring” list and hit SUBMIT.
- Quickly create an account or log in to your existing one. This will allow you to take the final steps towards filling out and submitting an application online.
- Someone will contact you when there is a match between your application and an available position. You may have to do one or more interviews before you are hired, but you will be well on your way in the process of starting a new and exciting career!
Unfortunately they can’t hire just anyone! You have to be at least 16 years of age for most positions, and 18 to work in the distribution center or with the website team.
Benefits With The Company:
There are numerous benefits to working with this company, including competitive compensation, appealing benefits packages, store and employee discounts, and more! Plus you will be given the opportunity to advance. When you take advantage of the chance to learn new things, be trained in management and team building exercises, and to hone up on your customer service skills, anything can happen! Come to work with a good attitude and a strong work ethic and you will go far!