Rite Aid is always looking for experts and talented persons to join store teams and corporate. They are providing such environment that inspires and motivate the people to choose to work at Rite Aid. This is the place where everyone can check their fullest potential, management also support the personal achievements and growth respectively. It is our policy via responsible management to hire and train individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, disability, age and national origin or federal law.
Company is also providing attractive incentives and salary packages against every department and position. If you are looking for a job then this is the right platform to fulfill your dream. Rite Aid has initiated an online application system on their career web page which will hardly take 15 minutes to submit job application against your desired job.
Build Career with Rite Aid:-
In order to explore your career you have to look up for all available positions on career portal. Visit career web page twice in week to find your dream job. Few open positions are stated below
- Pharmacy Technician
- Shift Supervisor
- Store Manager
- Retail Sales Associate
- Customer Service Representative
- Assistance Manager
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
How to apply for jobs at Rite Aid?
You must have few things in hand before finding jobs online on career portal.
- You need to have a laptop or any computer device
- You are supposed to have a reliable internet connection available on system.
- You must have candidate profile
- Keep soft or hard copy of resume.
- Visit website on given URL link
Step by Step Instructions:
- Open website of Rite Aid to access career portal and find jobs online.
- Link of website is given here https://www.riteaid.com/about-us/careers
- After accessing home page of website you need to find a link of “Apply for jobs” located on left side of web page.
- Once you have got the link hit a click on it. This click will bring another window in front of you.
- Now, you have to input few details as directed. First of all you have to specify the keyword of your job which will specify the nature of job.
- Select category of position from given options according to your qualification.
- Specify type of position from another list according to your interest and skills.
- To narrow search furthermore you have to add location through drop down list.
- click on button of “Search”
- You will be redirected to list of available jobs, select any one according to your choice after reading description and requirements of job.
- Click on button of “Apply” to proceed with application of job.
- Now you have to sign in to your profile to submit job application and finish the process.
Important Interview Questions:
Once you have been shortlisted for interview, start preparing yourself for interview. Google all important and most frequently asked questions related to your job and prepare answer against each questions. Some important questions are stated below.
- Tell us about yourself?
- Why do you want to work in Rite Aid?
- Do you have an expressive or reserved personality?
- What would you do if you had a difficult customer?
- Name the time when time you provided excellent customer service?
- What would you do if somebody have a dominating personality traits?
- What do you know about Rite Aid?
- Name a time when you had an angry customer?
- How did you handle difficult customers?
- What would you do if any employee are breaking the rules of company
- How would you build customer relationship?
- What are your best skills to succeed a task?
- Describe a time when you were proud of your decision you took in any project?
- What is your schedule like?
- Do you have any relevant work experience?
- What do you think which is the one best thing you do with customers?
- How will you make loyal customers?
- Why did you leave your previous job?
- What are your professional weakness and strengthens?
- Tell me about the time when you have worked with a time to achieve goal?
- Tell us something good and bad about your ex-boss.
- What are your goals in life?
- Where do you see yourself after five years?
- What are your salary expectations?
- What do you want to know from us?
The average salary ranges annually from $15000 for the post of customer service associate and $155,000 for the post of District Manager. Before applying for particular job everyone wants to know about salary and other incentive packages along with salary. Graph of salary is given below
|Job Title||Annual Salaries|
|Retail Sales Associate||$19,000|
|Customer Service Representative||$20,000|
|Certified Pharmacy Technician||$24,900|
|Assistant Store Manager||$35,000|
|Customer Service Associate / Cashier||$18,000|
|Loss Prevention Manager||$28,000|
Company’s Benefits and Reviews:
Rite Aid is providing various benefits besides salary package, these incentives are usually designed to enhance the standard of employee’s personal and work life. These benefits can be availed online via website. Some major incentives are stated below.
- Health Insurance program
- Health Saving Account
- Dependent care
- Vision Insurance plan
- 401k plan
- Maternity leaves
- paternity Leaves
- Family Medical leaves
- Tuition Assistance
- Professional Assistance
- Training regarding jobs
- Paid holiday with paid time off
- Employee discount
- Mobile phone discount
- Legal Support
Rite Aid is a well-known company which is providing excellent career opportunities throughout the year. Administration Department is willing to call of duty to help to their employees. Fresher’s prefer to work with this company due to their attractive salary packages and other inducements as listed above.