Citi Trend is a U.S based retailer of clothing which started the business with its first store in 1958 at Savannah, Georgia and now the business has been extended to 31 states with over 515 stores. Its previous name was Allied Department Store which was changed in 2001 to Citi Trends. The main target market of the company is the urban people who have low incomes. It is a retailer which give almost 20 to 60% discounts on the clothing, shoes and accessories of different brands like Rocawear, Apple Bottoms, Cavi, Coogi, Dickies, Akademiks, Mecca, Baby Phat, and Ed Hardy.
Read More: Get Citi Trends Job Descriptions Online
Citi Trends welcomes those who take interest in fashion trends to join its team by applying for a job at its store. Citi trend hires new employees regularly to expand its business and provide its customers more and better services for which it searches for the employees who love to interact with the customers and help them in resolving their issues. Various job positions on which invites to apply are;
- Sales Associate
- Key Holder
- Merchandise Handler
- Assistant Store Manager
- Store Manager
- Information Service Trainee
- Manager in Training
- Material Handler
- Benefits Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Payroll Supervisor
How To Apply For The Job?
- Those who are interest to apply for the job at Citi Trends can visit the website of the company which is mentioned below.
- At the bottom of the page, you can see “Jobs” written under “Our Company”. Click on that, it will take you to the link where you can search a job in any category you are looking for.
- Then to search the vacancies available in the stores, you will enter your city and the zip code and keywords for the job along with the category in which you need a job and then click on “Search” button.
- A list of jobs will appear. You can see the most suitable job at your nearest store and select that. In front of every job position, “Apply” button will be present. You can click on the desired one.
- Another window will open which would mention the job. At the bottom of that, you will click on the “Next” option.
- Another page will open and you will be asked to Login by entering your email address and password. If you do not already have any Login ID, then can click on “Create Account” and enter the email and password and click on “Submit”.
- Then you will select three security questions which will secure your password and submit them too.
- Provide all the necessary information you are asked for example name, address and phone number and upload your resume as well. After entering all the information, click on “Confirm” button at the bottom.
- Read the terms related to the employment and click on “Submit”. This will make you application process complete.
Salaries And Benefits Of The Employees:
Salaries of the employees depend on the education, experience and responsibilities of a job.
- Sales Associate or a cashier at the Citi Trends starts with the minimum wage rate per hour and in the future it can be increased up to $9.00 and they also get the chance of being promoted if they perform well.
- A material hander begins his job at a pay of $9.00 for an hour.
- Sales associates also start at the minimum wage and later they can earn between $8.00 and $9.00 an hour.
- 1st Assistant Manager gets $12.00 per hour while 2nd Assistant Manager receive $10.00 of salary for an hour.
- Store Managers earns annually and gets a salary of $40,000 which may be up to $50,000 with the experience.
Apply Here: www.cititrends.com