Firehouse Subs is a fast food restaurant which is based in the United States of America and started offering its services in the year 1994. This restaurant has its head quarter located in Florida, U.S.A. some of the menu items which are offered at this restaurant are a variety of sandwiches and other subs. The company operates on the slogan “Welcome to firehouse!” which points to its motto about its status as a fire house that presents hot and delicious dishes. This restaurant was given the title of “Company of the year” in 2006 by the ranking experts KPMG. This restaurant also started a non-profit organization in the year 2005 which was named Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation Incorporated.
Read More : Get Firehouse Subs Employment Details
The interested candidates who are willing to work at this company must submit an online application for the specified job at this company or he must submit this application by printing it out and submitting an application by hand at the outlet where he wants to work. The recruitment team will be responsible for short listing the deserving candidates and calling them for the interviewing process. The interviews may consist of 1 to 3 sessions with a single person or a panel of interviewers.
Expected Questions During The Interview:
Some of the questions that are expected during the interviewing process, are mentioned n the list which is given below:
- What kind of decisions that are made during the working hours prove to most troublesome for you and do you face any difficulties which making such decisions?
- Have you ever experienced to work with your team members and enjoyed and cherished the experience?
- Are there any other skills in you that you would like to discuss and that can prove to be helpful for this company?
- What is the reason of submitting application for this job specifically?
- What is your procedure of handling tough problems?
- Discuss the time when you had the greatest satisfaction level during working hours.
- What are your qualities that can prove for you to be a better employee than others?
- What are your weaknesses as a professional during working hours?
Tips For Getting Selected At This Process:
For having higher chances of selection as an employee at this firm, you can follow the tips that are mentioned below:
- Think about the answers to all the above mentioned questions and practice these answers before going for the interview.
- Answer all the questions in a clear and concise manner and do not make any modifications in your answers.
- Read about the company prior to going for the interview and memorize some of the important points. This would prove to be helpful in case if the recruitment team asks anything related to the company or the job position for which you have applied.
- Present yourself in a confident and professional manner and be polite to the interviewer. Greet the interviewer at the start and the end of the interview and follow up by calling or visitng the recruitment department.