Pizza Hut is one of the well-known restaurants of United States which has spread its business to around 94 countries in the work. The operations started in 1958 from Wichita, Kansas and now it has over 6000 restaurants in United Stated and more than 5000 restaurants in the rest of the countries where it has proved its presence. Pizza Hut which specializes in Pizza serves salad, bread sticks and pasta as well.
Pizza Hut usually runs on different concepts depending on the locations. For example at some locations, buffet lunch and “all you can eat” deals are available while the “Bistro” locations who have “Red Roofs” serve an extended menu including penne pasta, chicken pomodoro, toasted sandwiches and other items.
- Minimum Age to Work: You need to be at least 16 years of age if you want to work at Pizza Hut
- Hours of Operation:11:00 am – 12:00 am (7 days a week)
- Job Application Form: To apply for the job at Pizza Hut, downloadable form is available at the following
Entry level employees are mostly hired to work in the kitchen and the dining area of the restaurant to prepare the food and serve it to the customers. Pizza Hut does not asks for any experience to the entry level workers, the requirement is to work diligently, have a desire to learn and ability to serve customers and make them satisfied with the services.
Managerial level employees are required to be above 18 years of age with an experience of at least one or two years in the food service industry. Pizza hut provides the opportunities to grow quickly depending on the performance. Entry level employees can also make progress in the company after getting some experience.
Available Positions at Pizza Hut: Pizza Hut remains engaged in hiring the new employees who may be those with some experience of working and some are those who are looking to find a work place for the first time.
These are the few job positions in which you can apply;
- Team Member, Shift Supervisor
- Delivery Driver
- Customer Service Representative
- Assistant Store Manager
- Store Manager, Restaurant General Manager
- Dish Washer
- Front Counter Attendant.
- To apply online for the job at Pizza hut, you can visit the website of Pizza Hut which is mention below
- At the bottom, you can find the “Career” link which will take you to the page where you may search for the either by entering a location or by job type.
- Entering the job type or location will give the entire list of jobs available related to the search you have made.
- Most suitable job position can be selected and by clicking on that, job descriptions will be shown and by reading them you may decide if you want to apply for it or not.
- If you are interested in the job, click on the “Apply Now” Button. This gives more detailed functions of the job and the requirements to apply for it. Read them and click on “Apply to job”.
- A new window will open where you will be required to enter the username and password if you already have an account otherwise you can choose the option of “Create a Login”.
- Before the creation of the new login, acceptance of few terms and conditions is necessary.
- Enter the username and password you want to set and select a security question and create profile by following few steps in which you need to upload your CV and provide some personal information like you address, phone number. When all the required information is entered in the form of different steps, click on “submit”.
Apply Here: https://order.pizzahut.com/home