This retail chain is a clothing and accessories store that focuses on selling apparel to a small, exclusive group of teenagers and young adults. The clothing has a specific style, and environments in the store have a casual, laid back atmosphere to them. The pricing is reflective of the value and quality of material as well as the integrity of the designs. The stores only create clothes in specific sizes, sending a message in regards to the type of person they want wearing the clothes, namely attractive, “cool” kids. They market specifically to high school and college age students who fit this description. The employees in the store fit with this theme as well, and if you want to be a model for an advertising campaign that the company creates you need to first work in retail as a store associate and move up from there.
Clothing Store Hours:
- Monday to Saturday 10 AM to 9:30 PM
- Sunday 11 AM to 7 PM.
Because most locations are housed within malls, the schedules of each store will depend on the parameters the mall sets. To find time frames for locations in your area, use the store finder resource on the website at.
How To Work?
- If you want to work at this clothing store, visit the website at main site. You will see a link to careers. You can also go directly to link here.
- You can work in a store, at the corporate office, or learn about management training or modeling opportunities. There are also positions available for students or those who have graduated recently.
- For retail careers, read over the responsibilities and requirements and then click to apply now. Search for locations in your area that you could travel to reliably during your work schedule and then follow the prompts on the site to successfully complete and submit your application.
- If you are looking to work at the home office and are experienced, click on the link and then read over the description. When you are done, hit “Apply Now,” search for specific opportunities, and then follow the guides on the site to send in your credentials.
- You can also read about the training programs for managers and more information about modeling. Remember that to model in a campaign you need to first work in retail, and you can follow the steps above to start that process.
- When you are finished, someone will call if you they are interested in your qualifications and would like to continue the hiring process.
You need to be at least 18 to work at here.
Compensation, Benefits, And Opportunities:
Everyone who works at this company will be compensated regularly either based on hourly wages or a salary that has been preset. You can also receive discounts on merchandise and apparel and will be encouraged to purchase and wear the clothes frequently. Certain positions might be eligible for additional perks, which may include vacation time investment plans. Speak to your supervisor to uncover exactly what you will be offered for your time and efforts.
- Official Site: www.abercrombie.com
- Apply Now: www.anfcareers.com/
- Store Locator: www.abercrombie.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/StoreLocator