This chain of grocery stores has been around since the 1970s and has always been dedicated to offering people the lowest prices possible without sacrificing quality. Today there are over 1,000 stores in over 30 states ranging from Midwestern locations to various spots on the east coast. The stores keep over a thousand items in stock on a daily basis and prepare the best meat, deli, and produce goods for the best in freshness. Part of the way the company ensures quality but also keeps costs down is to offer you brands signature and exclusive to this company. It’s the same or better than what you would expect in a national brand but without the expensive price tag.
Read More: Find Aldi New Job Online Applying Way
Monday through Saturday stores are open 9 AM t0 8 PM, and Sunday stores are open 9 AM to 6 PM. There may be restrictions or exceptions on holidays, to call your local store for the most accurate location.
Applying For Work:
If you would like to get into the grocery business or would like to give back to the company after being a long time shopper, or if you have another motivation, look into a job with the nearest this store! The company is always looking for people to fill in the ranks and improve the already great team of employees. To get started –
- Go to official site and click on careers, or go to link mentioned below.
- You can choose to pursue a career in store management, as a staff member, or at a district level. Click on one of the selections for more information.
- For district positions, email your resume and cover letter to the email address provided. Make sure to include all the details asked of you, including:
- Name and location of your college or university
- Status of your degree
- GPA and major
- For store management and staff positions you will need to visit your nearest store to apply in person. You can look up the store nearest you by using the online locator to find ones in your area. You can also download the application and fill it out before you speak with a manager. You can view the application from below link.
- If there is a hiring event coming up in your area you can also attend that to find out more information and apply to various positions.
- Once your resume is received or your application is processed, someone will be in touch with you to schedule an interview or to take whatever steps are needed to complete the hiring process.
Read More: Find Aldi Job Interview Questions and Tips
Minimum Age Requirement:
You must be of legal age to work in the United States and be in high school to work with this company. You cannot be hired under the age of 14, and certain positions might have higher age minimums depending on the job requirements.
Read More: Find Aldi New Jobs Openings
You will receive competitive compensation and attractive benefits packages for working with this company. What your benefits include will vary slightly depending on your position, but may include some or all of the following:
- Generous starting salary or compensation
- Company car
- Paid time off
- Medical coverage and life insurance
- Investment plans like 401k
- Product discounts
The biggest benefit, however, is the chance to grow and learn with the company. Your benefits have the potential to increase for every year you show your dedication and loyalty to the company!