This company was started in the early 1900s and is famous furniture retailers in the United States. The headquarters is in Florida and they employ over 1,200 people. Today there are over three hundred stores in 8 different states. Shoppers can visit any location and find an assortment of options in home furnishings, floor coverings, bedding, appliances, electronics, and more. The company employs a twist on traditional franchising to allow for faster opening times and more individual ownership. The store atmosphere is bright and roomy while providing customers with choices from more than 4,000 different goods. The idea is to serve shoppers as best as possible while appealing to a broad range of people.
Why Work At Here?
You can acquire a number of great benefits and features while working at this company. Of course you will be compensated based on competitive rates and even offered discounts on home furnishing offerings! Most importantly you will be rewarded with plenty of chances for advancement and promotion. Once you establish yourself as a leader and move into management you may be eligible for even greater levels of compensation and increased benefits packages! All it takes is a strong work ethic and enthusiasm for your job and duties to move forward. Learn all you can and try to absorb all of the information around you. You can learn from others, gain authority, and create a lifelong, satisfying career for yourself!
You must have a high school diploma or equivalent to work at here. This means you will need to be at least 17 or 18 years old.
Monday to Saturday 10 AM to 8 PM and Sunday 12 PM to 5 PM. Use the online locator at the active link to find updated information for stores in your area. Some schedules will differ from the times listed above, so double check with the website before you visits.
How To Apply?
- Go to the careers section from main site or navigate career link. You will need to search for current openings within the company. You can enter criteria related to:
- Position type
- Hit to search once you have entered your specifications. You will see postings with the job ID, title, location, and date listed. Click on any of the selections to view detailed descriptions of job responsibilities and requirements.
- After you have reviewed the information, select the button that allows you to apply online.
- You need to create a profile to continue. You can do so by filling out a form or linking your profile to an external account, such as Google plus or LinkedIn.
- After you have accomplished these tasks you can submit your information for review, processing, and consideration. Someone will be in touch when a matching opportunity becomes available.
You will be able to learn about the industry and gain business-specific skills that will assist you in later career ventures and in the long term when you stay with the company!