Braum’s Ice cream and dairy Stores is a well-known retailer fast food and grocery store chain which began its operations in Oklahoma. The company is headquartered there and currently it has near 300 stores which are in Oklahoma, Kansas, Texas, Arkansas and Missouri. Braum’s has been involved in the business of following items;
- Ice creams
- Frozen Yogurts
- Breakfast items
Braum’s Ice creams invites people for the job at its stores at both the entry level and full time as well. Both of these categories have variety of job positions where one can apply according to the qualification.
- Minimum Age to work at The Braum’s: To work for The Braum’s, you must have minimum age of 16 years.
- Working Hours: Hours of operation at Braum’s are from 6 am to 11 pm (Sunday to Thursday) and 6 am to 11:30 pm (Friday-Saturday).
- Job Positions at The Braum’s: These are the few positions for which Braum’s offers job; Scooper, Team Member, Assistant Store Manager, Cashier, Store Manager, Maintenance Technician, Shift Leader, Assistant Maintenance Manager, Cook, Maintenance Manager, Delivery Driver.
Job Application Form:
. Application form can be found at this link and filled out which can be submitted to the store of Braum’s Ice creams.
Tips To Apply:
The application form can be downloaded from the above given link and submitted to the nearest store after completing it. Candidates can also apply through career portal of Braum’s where an online profiles can be made to register. Candidates who hand over the form directly by visiting the stores can get a chance of quick interview while other may have to wait for some weeks.
- Entry level employees which include cashiers, cooks and helpers can join the Braum’s team to work without any significant working experience and the age required to apply here is 16 years.
- The employees need to be with a lively attitude and should be enthusiastic for the communication with the customers and they should be able to stand for long time as they are required to give the customer services for entire shift so they should be physically active to perform their tasks efficiently.
- Management level jobs require high school diplomas to apply and some experience in the industry of restaurants. Minimum age required for this job is 18 while to be at the higher level management position, one must be at least 21 years of age.
Among various job positions at the Braum’s, descriptions of few of the jobs are here;
- Team members have to ensure that the quality of services and food has not been compromised and it is well maintained. Their part of the jobs is to take orders from the customers and fulfill them in a right manner and the customer satisfaction should be guaranteed.
- Cashier who is engaged in getting cash payments frm the customers and making sure that the order has been filled in a proper way. Safe packing of the food in case of take away orders is their duty as well.
- Scoopers are responsible for the correct fulfillment of the orders of the customer and to take care that they are not short of anything so that customers get what they want.
- General Manager has to look at the overall performances of all the employees and the running of operations and all the matters related to sales.
- Assistant Managers are involved in the training of the employees and assignment of task to them as well and see that the standards of the company are being followed or not.
Salaries and Benefits
- Entry level employees including cashier and team members start at minimum wage rate and can earn up to $8.00 per hour.
- Shift leaders can make up to $10.00 for an hour.
- Assistant Managers who have more responsibilities get an hourly pay between $11.00 and $12.00.
- General Manager who are the most superiors at the store have an annual pay scale between $40,000 and $45,000.
- Apply Online: braums.jobs.net