Champs Sports is a mall based retailer which deals in the sale of apparel, footwear, equipment and accessories in United States. It has been running the business at around 600 different locations in America, Canada, Puerto Rico and US Virgin Islands. It is a subsidiary of Foot Locker. Champs Sports offers jobs at its stores on regular basis for which interested candidates can apply by simply filling an application form and submitting it.
- Minimum Age to Work: You must be at least 18 years of age to work at the stores of Champs Sports.
- Hours of Operation:Mon – Sat: 10:00 am – 9:00pm and Sun: 12:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- Job Application Form: Application form is available at the link below which can be downloaded and printed from this link
Thousands of employees are working for Champs Sports which is growing the business to more stores. Currently its 600 stores provides many opportunities to the interest persons who may easily apply for the job. These employees are the requirement of the company to run its operations smoothly in order to provide better services to the customers.
Different special occasions or seasonal changes in the business may increase the demand for the employees more who take part in the advancement for the company. Champs Sports also give its employees competitive salaries with growth opportunities, therefore it is a good place to work and built you career. The most common job positions which are opened at the stores include;
- Sales Associate, Cashier
- Stock Room Associate
- Merchandise Handler
- Key Holder
- Assistant Store Manager
- General Store Manager
Entry level employees are not require any experience who may be at the cashier or sales associates positions. Company requires them to have interactive attitude to communicate well with the customers so that customers leaves the store happily and satisfied. Prior knowledge of the accessories and equipment related to sports is appreciated and the applicant with such know-how is given priority over other applicants.
Employees applying for Management positions must have some experience in the same industry and high school degree to be competent enough to perform the duties in a good way which could benefit the company. Along with that, good leadership skills to handle the employees and take work from them is requirement from the managers.
- Sales Associates at the champs Sports which do not require any qualification have to be involved in continuous interaction with the customers. They have to lift weight and stand for longer periods to perform their duties in the long shifts.
- Store Managers have the responsibility of hiring the new employees and train them. They are provided tasks by the managers and evaluation of the performance of the employees is also done by them. Preparing the sales records and inventory management all ar the part of their duties.
- Assistant Managers perform the tasks of the managers with them and control all the tasks completely in their absence. They have to manage all the administrative activities as well.
- Shift Managers have the responsibility of performing opening and closing procedures.
Salaries and Benefits
- Entry level employees begin working at the minimum wage rate and can earn up to $8.00 per hour.
- Assistant Managers and Shift Manager both have an hourly income between $9.00 and $11.00.
- Store Managers leading the entire employees unit have an annual salary between $35,000 and $45,000.
- Other benefits provided to the employees include flexible schedule, health benefits, discounts on the products, career development programs paid vacations and retirement plan.
- Apply Online: www.sneakerjobs.com