The company was started back in the 1970s and was named for a French dessert food. The focus was to provide clothing, accessories, and other apparel items to young women and teenagers. They wanted to find a way to provide quality, fashionable, in-style pieces while remaining value-friendly. The first stores opened in California and today the chain has expanded to the operation of over 500 locations all across the country. Women can go to any location or search the website to find stylish pieces in various departments, from dresses and skirts to shirts, pants, intimates, and swimwear.
How To Seek Employment?
If you are enthusiastic about fashion, excited about retail, and motivated to provide top notch customer service, then check out this site for your next big career move. The company looks to hire dedicated and talented individuals who are looking to contribute to the team.
If You Are Interested:
- Go to main and navigate to the career opportunities section, also viewable on the link that is pasted on end of the page.
- First, choose a category. Examples include:
- Human Resources
- Real Estate and Construction
- Store Management
- Also select your location and type in any relevant keywords that might help filter your search even further and give you more accurate results.
- The date posted, job title, and location will all appear on the results page. More specific searches will provide limited results, while broader search options will provide a wider range.
- Click on any of the opportunities that arise to view the details. If you match the qualifications, meet the requirements, and the position sounds interesting to you, click “Apply Online.”
- If you have already created an account with the job finder then simply log in and continue. Otherwise you will have to create a password and provide your email address first.
- After this you can complete and submit all the application information online. If someone reads your specifications and thinks you will be a good match they will give you a call.
Hours vary slightly, but a typical schedule will look like: Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 9:30pm, and Sunday 11:00am to 6:00pm. Hours may also depend on the mall in which the store is located and be altered on holidays.
Different positions have different qualifications and you may be required to have more experience for higher level jobs. Generally, however, you need to have completed at least some high school and be 16-18 or older to have an associate job.
You will receive competitive compensation and regular pay whether you work part time in retail or are a full time district level manager. The benefits packages, however, vary depending on the role you play, but may include medical coverage, investment opportunities, paid vacation, and more. You will of course receive an employee discount on merchandise. The harder you work the more opportunity there is to advance within your career and receive even greater reward!