In the 1980s two different drive in burger joints opened, one in Alabama and the other in Kentucky. Checkers started with the desire to sell people juicy, bold burgers with an unanticipated flavor and memorable taste. People can also visit a restaurant for hot dogs, fries, sodas, and other great All-American menu items. As time went on the company merged with a similar concept known as Rally’s, and a beautiful business relationship was born. Together the companies were able to achieve unforeseen success, claiming over 800 restaurants between the two of them across the country.
- Weekdays 10 AM to 12 AM
- Friday and Saturday 10 AM to 1 AM
- Sunday 10 AM to 12 AM.
Most locations are open late. You can see other features of restaurants and exact schedules at link mentioned below. Search for locations near you or that you are planning to visit.
Planning To Work:
If you have decided to pursue a new or different career path, check out a job at here! The company is always looking for ambitious and motivated individuals to join the team. Go to main site and click on the CAREERS tab.
- You will see a choice for employment within a restaurant or within the corporate setting. Click the one that best fits your interests.
- For restaurant positions you can chase an opportunity either in management (at one of four levels) or as a team member. Read about each level and select apply for the job that matches your skills and experience.
- On the next page select the button that indicates you are a new job seeker. Provide all of the information asked of you and submit your work at the end.
- For corporate positions you can choose to work in a number of different departments, from legal to finance to development. Click on APPLY NOW to continue.
- Type in your personal information and attach your resume for submission and consideration.
- Regardless of the position for which you applied, someone will contact you if they are interested in continuing the hiring process with you.
You need to prove legal ability to work within the United States and should generally be 15 or 16 to be considered for hire by the company.
What You Get:
For working with this company all employees have the opportunity to participate in a number of features to an available benefits package. These may include:
- Medical plans with dental and vision coverage
- 401k options
- Coverage for both types of disability
- Life insurance
- Training programs
- Awards and recognition
This company likes to keep its employees happy, and you will enjoy working in an environment where you are appreciated! Join the ranks of the other satisfied employees in a fun, fast-paced, and friendly atmosphere. Plus promotion from within is encouraged and you will have many chances to advance and improve. The harder the work the more likely you are to be promoted and enjoy more responsibility and more benefits!
- Official Site: www.checkers.com
- Apply Now: checkerscareers.com
- Store Locator: checkerscompany.com/locations