Chili’s is a bar and grill restaurant concept that offers guests southwestern style food and drinks. There are nearly 1,500 locations worldwide, most of which are in the United States and Canada. International locations are on nearly every continent, including Asia and the Middle East, but these locations only total about thirty of the restaurant’s portfolio. The company was started by a man named Larry Lavine and the headquarters are located in Dallas, Texas. The first location opened in the 1970s and mostly served decently priced hamburgers. The restaurant chain is owned by a corporation that also owns Maggiano’s Little Italy restaurants.
Applying For Work:
Have you ever thought about working at Chili’s? Whether you need a serving job to get you through college, have experience working in the food service industry, want to try your hand at bartending, or would like to get involved in the corporate environment, there is something for you at this company.
- Begin by going to main site URL (Below the page). At the bottom of the web page is a link in small type that says EMPLOYMENT. Click on this link.
- There are three different categories from which you can choose: hourly employment, management jobs, or corporate opportunities. Click on “Learn More” under whichever category in which you think you are interested.
- Clicking on any of the buttons takes you to the home page of the parent company that owns and operates the restaurant chain. At the top of the screen you will see a banner that says “Apply Now!” Click on either hourly, management, en Español, or restaurant support team.
- You will be taken to a page where you can enter search criteria to find a job that is a good fit for you. Enter information like job number, keywords, job field, location, and/or organization. The search results will appear below these fields. Click on any of the titles to view job requirements and qualifications.
- If you read over everything and still want to apply, click the button at the bottom of the job’s description that says “Apply Online.”
- In order to continue you will need to either log in or register with an account. For the latter option, click the link that indicates you are a new user.
- Select a username and password and enter your email address. Once you hit REGISTER, you will be taken through the rest of the steps to finalize your application and submit it for review. Someone will get in touch with you for an interview if they think you are a good fit for the position. You may have to complete more than one interview before you are hired.
In most cases you will need to be over 18 to be hired, but for certain jobs, such as hosting, you may be able to apply as a minor. If you are under 18 and plan to apply, make sure you provide proof of your legal ability to work in your state.
Hours Of Operation:
Most restaurants are open from 11 AM to 11 PM Monday through Thursday, 11 AM to 12 AM Friday and Saturday, and 11 AM to 10 PM on Sunday. Use the store finder on the website to locate stores in your area and see specific opening and closing times.
Official Site: www.chilis.com
Apply Now: www.brinkerjobs.com
Store Locator: www.chilis.com/EN/Pages/locationsearch.aspx