Over the years Claire’s has become one of the foremost retailers that specializes in jewelry and accessories for young women, typically ages 3 to 18, with a focus on the ten to fourteen range. The company has a similar brand called Icing that targets an older age range of females. The it’s stores are in 41 countries across the globe. Some of those shops are owned by the company and others are run by franchisees. The brand for older women recently reached just short of 400 stores and you can find locations across America and Canada and also in the U.S. territory of Puerto Rico. Part of the goals and orientation of the company are to allow girls and women to express themselves through their own personal style. Shoppers can go to the store and find jewelry such as earrings, rings, necklaces, and bracelets in attractive fashions and at the right price.
Access Jobs Openings:
Maybe you have a passion for jewelry and passion, maybe you are motivated to encourage young girls to show off their style, maybe you really enjoy retail and customer service, or maybe you have targeted this company specifically for a career based on its success and growth. Maybe one day you are looking to be a franchisee! Whatever your reason, there can be a spot for you with this business. Go to following link blow for more information.
How Do You Apply?
- First as yourself if you want to work –
- In a store
- In a regional office
- In retail support
- You can search out job with keywords, keywords and job roles at the end of the career page.
- If you choose to search you will have to specify your country, a category, whether you want to work full or part time, and any other keywords that might help narrow down your search. Categories include options like “administrative” and “information technology.” There are 30 categories in office support, 4 in store jobs, and then regional and district sales manager jobs.
- Either submits your resume and CV for consideration and someone will be in touch with you, or search for specific jobs.
- The search results will let you know what you can apply for. Make a selection from that list and choose to submit an application. It is easy and can all be done online!
Store hours vary by location and might be modified during some holidays. An example of a typical schedule: Monday to Saturday 10:00 AM to 9:30 PM, Sunday 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Your work shift will be within the hours the store is open, unless you are getting there slightly earlier to open or staying slightly later to close.
You will most likely have to be at least 16 or 18 to work at a store location. Speak with a manager if you have questions.
Benefits And Perks:
Employees will be offered packages that include competitive, regular compensation that is hourly or salaried as well as additional benefits such as health insurance that is dependent upon the position. You may also be eligible for discounts or bonuses, again depending upon your position. The biggest perk is the life experience and skill sets you will gain from working for a large, successful company. You will observe others and be trained in the areas of customer service, retail, sales, management, and being a team player. Submit your application and wait for someone to call you. Good luck!