This company has been around for over a quarter of a century serving up their delicious ice cream and other sweet treats in a signature way. You can buy ice cream, shakes, sundaes, and cakes that are made from the highest quality ingredients. Plus many of the recipes are made to order and can be customized. You choose your ingredients or “mix ins” and it is made right in front of you on a granite slab. People have been coming to Cold Stone for years knowing that they will get the best tasting dessert foods around. Today you can find stores all over the country. Watch out, because if you tip them, they might start singing!
How To Apply For Work?
- At the bottom of page get link of official site you will see a “Work for Us” section. There are choices for local jobs within a store or positions at the home office. Click the one that is applicable to you.
- For store jobs, click on the link and then hit “Find Your Local Store” at the bottom of the page.
- Use your location information to find stores near you. You don’t necessarily have to apply for a job only at the shop closest to you – you could choose any of the ones within traveling distance.
- On the store page, click “Apply for a Job.”
- Fill out all the details asked of you, check your work, and at the bottom hit “Apply.”
- For jobs at headquarters, clicking on the link will take you to a page where you can see what positions are available. Read about the position(s) and if you think there is a good fit, follow the instructions to apply for the opportunity.
- Now you just wait! Your part of the process is done, and if you receive a phone call you know that someone liked what you had to say and would like to move forward.
The hours might vary based on location, although a typical schedule would be as follows:
Sunday – Thursday 11 AM to 10 PM
Friday – Saturday 11 AM to 11 PM
Use the store locator online at below mentioned link to find information specific to your store.
Minimum ages are set by the individual store owners, so you may be able to be as young as 14, although some managers might require that you be 16 or even 18. Check with the manager at your desired location to be sure.
Why Work Here?
The benefits for working with this company are extensive and attractive. You will receive compensation by either hourly wages or tips or by salary. You will receive discounts on ice cream and treats (awesome!) and hands on training for higher positions. You may also receive additional benefits packages commensurate on your position and rank. No matter where you start, the education you receive will allow you to excel, improve, and advance within the company to better yourself and your benefits!