In the 1920s a man named Walt Disney signed an agreement for the production of some short cartoons, and the company then known as the Disney Brothers Studio was born. Since then the company has expanded internationally, starting with the famous Mickey Mouse and evolving into a conglomerate of entertainment products, including amusement parks all throughout the world. The corporation has also gained operation, affiliation, and management of a number of other companies, including ESPN, ABC, and A&E Television. There are also 11 theme parks and 43 resorts across the globe that bear the company name and offer family destination vacations for people internationally. The company owns a number of consumer products as well, and sells all of their brand name apparel and merchandise in their Stores.
Store Hours Of Operation:
- 10:00 am to 9:30 pm Monday through Saturday
- 11:00 am to 7:00 pm on Sundays.
Note that this is just a sample schedule, and certain stores may operate under different timeframes. Search for your location online to find detailed information at the given link
Applying For Work:
You can find information about careers with this corporation online at the link mentioned here at the end of the page. You can also click on the CAREERS link at the main page of main site. From there:
- Browse the various tabs on the site to learn about career areas, company information, and to search for jobs. To search, enter keywords such as “manager” or “accounting” to seek jobs opportunities that fit your interests.
- You can also click on “More Search Options” to conduct a more specific search. When the results appear you will see the job title, information, location, and date of posting. Select any of the options to view details.
- If you meet all the requirements and can accomplish all the employment responsibilities, click to apply online. Create an account on the next page if you have not already established a profile (then you can just log in).
- After you have registered you will be taken through the final steps of submitting your online electronic application.
- Someone will be in touch with you when a job becomes available that would be a good match for you. You may need to interview once or twice before you are finally hired.
For entry level positions, such as sales associate, you must be 18 years or older to apply. You will also need to have a high school diploma or equivalent as a minimum education level.
Benefits, Perks, Compensation:
You will receive the unique reward of working in a fun, creative, and friendly environment surrounded by upbeat, happy coworkers. It likes to take care of its employees and can offer you regular compensation, competitive benefits packages, and discounts on store merchandise. Some associates can also benefit from flexible scheduling, while management employees may obtain benefits such as vacation time or health insurance. One of the biggest perks is your ability to move up in the company and prove your merit through hard work and commitment!
- Official Site: www.disneystore.com/
- Apply Now: disneystores.disneycareers.com/en/default/
- Store Locator: www.disneystore.com/?CMP=OTL-Dcom:ChromShpIconB