This retail chain focuses on providing men and women from their twenties to thirties with innovative, forward-thinking fashion products. They provide styles for every day casual wear, business occasions, and nights out, making it the perfect destination for purchasing all your fashionable items for every circumstance. The company is able to be successful by scouting for the best and hottest trends all over the world and then crafting unique, inspired apparel items from their finds. You can find their more than 600 locations all across the country, from high traffic shopping malls to independent locations. Their growth expands from coast to coast and into Canada and Puerto Rico. If you don’t have time to visit a location you can also access all their brands and styles through their online shopping through official site.
Why Work For This Company?
First and foremost, working for this company means immersing yourself in a cultured, fashion-forward environment where you will be surrounded by coworkers equally interested in merchandising and retail. In addition to this exciting opportunity you will also be provided with regular compensation and attractive benefits packages. The features of what you may be offered could include:
- A choice of comprehensive health plans
- Life insurance
- Coverage for disability
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401K savings accounts
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts on products
- Additional assistance programs and resources
What exactly you will receive will depend on your position within the company. The great news is that wherever you start, there is always room to grow!
You generally need to be 18 or older to work at an Express location, and some positions might necessitate additional requirements based on experience or education level. If you apply as a minor make sure you have proof of your ability to work in your state or province.
Schedules and timetables vary from store to store. Check online at the given link to find locations near you and call for accurate opening and closing times.
How To Apply?
- You could take a job within the company as a part of the retail team, as an employee at the corporate office, or with the design studio. To get started, go to mentioned link and read more about what employment with this company will offer you.
- You will see an option to search for jobs to the right of the main text. Input your criteria, including your area of interest, function, location, and any relevant keywords. You can also conduct an advanced search by clicking on the link to the left.
- You can click on any of the search results to apply, or you can read more detailed information about positions by clicking on one of these categories:
- Home Office
- Design Studio
- After reading a paragraph about the area of interest to you, you can hit the link to apply. Follow the prompts online to find opportunities in your area.
Once you have submitted an application, wait for someone to call you. It might be a good idea to apply for more than one position or at more than one location to maximize your chances of getting hired. You will most likely need to participate in an interview or two before being hired. Then you can get started on your new career in fashion and retail!