This company is a chain of grocery stores that offers customer a variety of meat, produce, natural and organic produce, beer, wine, and pharmacy items. Shoppers who come to one of their stores know that they can find the products they need at the right price. The company offers savings and promotions, a large number of brands and options, and also engages in community outreach programs. The team members are committed to your well-being and are excited to serve customers every day.
To apply for a job, visit following link.
- The business is committed to an attitude of inclusion and diversity and supports equal employment opportunities and status for all of its applicants and team members.
By working at one of the grocery stores you will be offered a number of special features and perks that come along with your job. You will be offered:
- Competitive compensation
- Health benefits that include medical, vision, and dental
- Investment opportunities, including a 401K
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Vacation, holiday, and sick pay
- Wellness programs
- Access to a credit union
- Discounts on a number of goods and services
Searching For A Job:
You can choose to look for a job in retail, at corporate, with the distribution centers, or as a part of an international training program for graduate students.
To search for a job that matches your qualifications and needs, enter in some information about what you are looking for.
- Operating company
- The business unit
- Whether you are looking for full or part time
- Your location
- Jobs that match the criteria for which you searched will come up on the next page.
- Answer them what you ask before showing you applying procedure.
- If you answer them with yes then give them SSN and PIN number.
- For “No” you have to fill out online form to search jobs by giving them keyword, company, business unit, location and full or part time job details.
- Browse through all the offers and try to pinpoint something that fits your needs.
- Ask yourself some questions. Does this fit with my schedule? Is this job within my hour per week requirements? Do I have the skills and education to do this job? Does this job interest me?
When Will You Work?
- The company is open every day of the week from 7 AM to 11 PM. If you work at corporate, your schedule might be more on a 9 AM to 5 PM basis.
How Old Do You Have to Be?
- If you are unsure if you meet the age requirement, go and speak with a grocery store manager. You at least need to meet the minimum legal requirement in your state.
After Submitting Your Application:
Luckily, applying is simple and easy through the online site. Simply fill out the information for the jobs you want to apply for and submit them through the website. You can apply for more than one job, providing that you fit the job requirements and understand the specifications. If you are a good match, someone from this workplace will get in touch with you to take you through the next steps of the job application process. If you are hired you will be on your way to a fun and exciting career that offers you unique experiences every day! Working at this company will be a wonderful opportunity for you to meet new people, learn more about the grocery business, enhance your customer service skills, and maybe even move up the ranks. Before you know it you could be climbing the corporate ladder to success!
- Apply Online: www.foodlion.com/careers/