This chain of grocery stores came into being back in the 1960s and was founded by two men – one with the last name Harris, and the other with the last name Teeter. Since then the company has built up 200 or more locations in eight states and also in D.C. In addition to actual shops there are two distribution centers in North Carolina that are operated by the same company. There are also roughly 25,000 employees who work with the grocery stores. Throughout time the grocery stores have continued to prosper and expand through a series of mergers and good business tactics.
Hours vary based on location but many are open 24 hours. There are amenities with the locations, such as pharmacies, coffee shops, and floral boutiques that may operate under different schedules. Use the online store finder to locate a specific unit and find out what the offers and hours are there.
How To Apply For A Job?
If you are interested in working at here you are lucky because the process is convenient and easy! Everything can be done online and won’t take up too much of your time. You might do well to browse the official website before going to educate yourself on the company’s products and services.
- From the career page use the below mentioned link on the button that says “Find Your HT Career.”
- There are a number of departments from which to choose. These include:
- Store careers
- Department managers
- Store managers
- Pharmacy careers
- Transportation or warehouse careers
- Corporate careers
- A job with Hunter Farms
- Click on “Apply for a Job” under the section that is applicable to you. From this page you can search based on your job type, your location, and any relevant key words you may think of.
- You can select any of the job postings to view a summary of the employment opportunity as well as read about necessary requirements and qualifications.
- If you like what you see hit “Apply Online.” Read the agreement on the next page and select “I Accept.”
- From here you will have to create a username and password to continue. By creating an account and logging into the site you can finish the process of submitting an e-application.
For some positions you may be able to acquire work at as young as 14, but other opportunities might have more specific requirements and ask that you be 16, 18, or even 21 to participate.
Benefits Of Working With The Company:
It likes to take care of its employees! You will be rewarded handsomely for your loyal service, not only in compensation, but in a number of other ways. Depending on your position you may be able to benefit from:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Various additional types of insurance
- Disability coverage
- Flexible spending accounts
- Savings plans
- Product discounts
- Educational programs and aid
As you show your dedication and commitment, learn about the industry, and move up in the company, more and more will be offered to you. The possibilities for growth and satisfaction within the company are practically endless!