The company started as a simple neighborhood retail store and has quickly grown into one of the largest sports goods establishments in the United States. With over 800 stores in the majority of states in all regions of the country, Hibbett Sports is a name you can trust. The customer service and employee product knowledge is exceptional, and the range of merchandise is impressive as well. You can come shop for goods for just about every sport – basketball, baseball, soccer, and apparel and equipment for both the avid and recreational runner. Although the company has become quite large it has not forgotten its simple mission of focusing on and attending to every individual shopper.
Monday to Saturday 10 AM to 8 PM, and Sunday 1 PM to 5 PM. There may be certain holidays when the store has limited hours or is closed, so if you are unsure, call your local store first.
Working At Here:
The benefits of having a career with this company are rewarding and gratifying. As an employee at any level you can take advantage of certain opportunities. Of course regardless of your position you will receive regular compensation either based on hours worked or a predetermined salary. Additional benefits may include all or some of the following:
- Medical and dental coverage
- Multiple types of insurance
- Retirement and investment plans such as stock options
- Discounts on merchandise
- Paid leave
Even if you start as a part time associate with limited benefits, you will receive on the job training that will enable you to move up and receive promotions. As you rise in the ranks you will not only receive greater benefits but increased satisfaction by seeing the results of your hard work and dedication.
You generally must be 18 or older to work at one of the locations. Speak with a manager for more information.
How To Apply?
- First decide if you want to work in a retail store, in a distribution center, or at the corporate office. Navigate to below mentioned link and click on the icon that best suits your purposes.
- You can see the list of openings that the stores are currently taking applications for. You may want to read a few of the descriptions to educate yourself on the best position for you. Click on the button to apply.
- Read the agreement statement and click that you accept. Before you can start entering information you will have to read several bodies of text and either click NEXT or I ACCEPT as you proceed through the pages.
- Enter all your personal information and employment history details to fill out the application.
- Once you submit it, your part of the process is done. All you have to do now is what for a representative or manager from the store to give you a call!
It is a rewarding and exciting environment that will stimulate your brain and never leave you bored!