Hooters was founded in the early 1980s by six partners in Florida. It was a rocky start but luckily the chain has since flourished. Since the very beginning the company’s message, theme, and atmosphere has hardly changed, and the original vision holds strong. From the variety on the menu to the casual environment and legendary girl, guests know what they are getting when they visit a restaurant. Today there are over 400 locations, both company owned and franchised, in almost 30 countries!
How To Apply To Work ?
There are all sorts of reasons you might want to apply to work with this company. It could be your passion for the restaurant industry and food service. It could be because you want to take part in the success of a company known around the world. Or maybe it is because you have a knack for customer service and want to show off your skills. Whatever the reason, visit official site to get started.
- Go to the careers tab on the website or follow below link.
- You can click on the button to view all open positions or use this webpage to search. If you choose to search you can enter criteria based on keyword, position type, and location. Also specify your desired criteria.
- The list that shows up will present you the job title, ID number, location, and posting date of every current opening that matches your search. Click on any one of the titles to view more information.
- For some positions you can apply online. If so, click the link to continue. You will have to create a profile to proceed. It is easy to do and requires you come up with a login name and password. This will enable you to complete and submit your application online.
- For other positions, including being a Hooters girl, you must apply in person. Use the location finder by below link to get the address of the store you is interested in working at. When you visit ask to speak to a manager for consideration.
- Once you have applied simply wait for someone to contact you about the next steps.
Hours Of Operation:
Schedules might vary by location but are typically:
- Monday – Thursday: 11 AM to 12 AM
- Friday and Saturday: 11 AM to 1 AM
- Sunday: 12 PM to 11 PM
Benefits At The Company:
You will receive a number of great benefits for working. Of course every position will be rewarded with competitive compensation regularly. You may be scheduled to be paid based on hours worked or based on a predetermined salary. You can also receive discounts on food while working. Depending on your position you may be eligible for additional perks and features, such as medical coverage or investment programs. Check with your manager for specifics. Wherever you start, if you work hard and learn a lot there is no telling where you will go! There is always opportunity for advancement!
- Official Site: www.hooters.com
- Apply Online: www.hooters.com/about/careers/
- Store Locator: www.hooters.com/Locations/