The first restaurant opened in 1948 in California. The idea from the very beginning is to provide delicious fast food like burgers and fries to customers. The company remains in the family to this day, first being founded by a couple, then passing to their sons, and now in the hands of their granddaughter, Lynsi. She has made it clear that the previous owners did well to focus on customer service, quality, and the care of the associates, and her goals will be to not only meet this standard but to continue to improve both products and service. The company has also put its hands into some other endeavors, such as philanthropic efforts, even starting a foundation.
How Do You Become An Employee?
Are you interested in pursuing a career with this company? If so, visit in-n-out.com to read up on the company policies and menu. Once you are there click on the employment tab or visit the below link.
- Are you interested in a restaurant job or a corporate career? Click on the link that best suits your interests.
- For restaurant jobs, put in your zip code to find locations that are hiring near you. When the results appear, find a location that you could travel to for work. More than one location may fit these parameters.
- Click on EMPLOYMENT on and desirable location. You can see some information here, such as starting pay and for what shifts they are hiring. Click on your language – English or Spanish – to apply.
- On the next page, select your specific job title from the list and then hit APPLY NOW. You can choose to submit applications to additional locations or for additional positions all in one application. This makes the process easy and more efficient! Once you hit BEGIN APPLICATION, follow the onscreen instructions to fill everything out and finalize your work before submitting.
- To apply for a job at one of the corporate offices, click APPLY NOW on the appropriate page. Here you can see available positions and select a job that fits your interests and skills.
- Find a job title that suits you and read the description to make sure it is a good fit. If it is then upload your cover letter and resume.
- When your application has been processed or your resume received, someone will contact you when a matching job is available for you.
You must be at least 16 to work at a location.
Benefit packages will vary based on position, but every employment opportunity comes with rewards for your hard work. No matter what you will be compensated regularly, and you may receive any of the following as well:
- Comprehensive health coverage
- Various types of insurance
- Retirement plans
- Meal discounts
- Holidays off
- Paid leave
- Education assistance and tuition help
- Sponsored events
Get ready to jump into your next big career! Wherever you start, you will be taken care of by the management and be led to a happy and enthusiastic work environment. With hard work and the right attitude you can advance and grow with the company too!