Jack in the Box was founded in the mid-century in California by a man who began selling burgers for less than a nickel! Before long the store began to gain popularity, and the next stop was Arizona and later Texas. Today there are over 2,000 restaurants in 21 different states, all serving hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and other similar fast-casual, quick serve products like fries, sandwiches, and sides. The parent company has also acquired other franchises such as Qdoba. All the restaurants focus on providing delicious foods that are satisfying to eat and excite customers. There is a focus on customer service, where customers can customize their own meals and make their breakfast, lunch, or dinner just as they like it.
Store Hours Of Operation:
Restaurants are open 24 hours a day! Exceptions may include holidays. This is exciting news for anyone who has burger cravings at odd times!
You must be at least 16 to work at a participating restaurant.
If you would like to hop into the job market and get in on the chance to work at this company visit the website at refer link Motivated, bright, hardworking people are all welcome at the company. Whether it’s because you are passionate about the food service industry, you enjoy working with people, or you have been a longtime fan of the restaurant, you can find a place for yourself in this business. Apply for job at following link blow.
Searching For Work:
You can apply for positions within the store or with the home office. Examples of potential openings include positions in:
- In the store as:
- Team member
- Team leader
- Manager at many different levels
To Apply In Person:
- For restaurant jobs you need to go into a restaurant. You can use the store locator on the website to find the location nearest you. You can also look at other stores that are near you but might not be the closest match. This would be a good idea to give yourself the most job opportunities.
- When you go into the store, ask to speak to a manager. He or she can help you with the next steps.
- You can fill out a paper application in the restaurant and give it to the manager. They will contact you for an interview or other next steps.
To Apply Online:
- For management or corporate staff positions you will need to conduct a search. You will either put in your zip code and proximity or search by keyword and category.
- Click the job that you want and read over the description and qualifications. If you like what you see, click to submit your resume.
- You will have to create a username and password to continue. This will allow you to fill out all your information, save your work, and submit your finalized application and resume.
- Once you submit an application online, which is quick and easy to do, all you have to do is wait for someone to contact you. You will receive a call if there is a fit with the details and specifics you provide about yourself and an opening within the company. You may be interviewed or have to participate in other activities before you are officially hired.
Wherever you start there is always room for growth. You will learn a lot, meet a ton of people, and have fun in an exciting and fast-paced atmosphere!
Perks and bonuses will vary slightly depending on your position. At the very least you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive compensation
- Discounts on food
- Paid time off
- Medical benefits
- Opportunity for awards
Because there is so much room for growth in advancement within the company, you can easily be promoted if you show hard work and a strong work ethic. As you move forward you may be awarded additional benefits, such as:
- Retirement investment options
- Additional types of insurance
- Assistance and advocacy programs
- Stock options
- Spending accounts