Kohl’s is an American-owned department store that has its headquarters in Wisconsin. There are over 1,100 stores in almost every state in America. It is listed as a Fortune 500 company and is one of the top retailers in the country. It is also one of the top department stores. When the company first started it was actually a chain of grocery stores, but the owner eventually expanded the concept to include department stores. Some locations are in shopping malls while others are free standing stores. The company also sells its products through its ecommerce line on kohls.com. Products include everything from clothing to home goods to shoes and accessories to personal care and bedding.
Submitting A Job Application:
The company is always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join the team and become a part of what has made the department store chain successful for so many years. If you are interested in retail, management, or any number of divisions within the corporation, check online to see what is available.
- Go to and scroll down to the bottom of the page. You will see a few different headings with links, one of which says “careers.” Click this link.
- You will see that there are a number of different job categories to which you could apply, including corporate headquarters, the design office, distribution centers, stores, or a call center or financial service. Click on the one that most suits your interests.
- For each of the categories you can either select your location, view postings directly, or choose from a sub-category, such as information systems or product development.
- When you see the list of current jobs, click on any of the titles that seem appealing to you. View information such as qualifications and primary responsibilities. If you like what you have read and think it would be a good fit, click the green button to apply now.
- You will first need to read over a privacy agreement and acknowledge that you have read and agree to the terms. Then you will be required to log in or create an account. If you are a new user, you will have to create a username, password, and submit an email address. Once you have supplied this information you will be guided through the necessary steps to finalize and submit your application for review.
- Someone will get in touch with you when they have found a position that matches your skills and experience. You may submit an application to more than one position if you think it will increase your chances of being hired.
Age Requirements And Limitations:
Some positions have requirements that may affect the age you have to be to apply, such as a direct mandate on minimum age or an educational requirement that says you need to have a college degree or higher. Certain entry level store positions allow you to be a minor to apply.
Store Hours Of Operation:
Operating hours vary from location to location, and may depend on if it is a free standing store or located within a shopping mall. Use the online store finder to see what stores are near you. Here you can see specific opening and closing times for individual stores.
- Official Site: www.kohls.com
- Apply Now: careers.kohls.com
- Store Locator: www.kohlscorporation.com/maps/html/store_locator.htm